Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 44,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i9300 - How to activate navbar?

Tip us?

JustSkilled
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default i9300 - How to activate navbar?

In Settings under "Bars" there is nothing showing me options to activate navbar, however, when I install xposed and gravitybox and enable navbar over there in the program, the system settings under android show in "bars" a navbar chapter.

What did I do wrong, and how can I activate a navbar in i9300 SGS3 without xposed or gravity box? because gravity box made my device unstable.

thank you all.
i9300@OmniROM
latest temasek boeffla kernel

Nexus 7 Grouper@OmniROM

MaHo_66
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSkilled View Post
In Settings under "Bars" there is nothing showing me options to activate navbar, however, when I install xposed and gravitybox and enable navbar over there in the program, the system settings under android show in "bars" a navbar chapter.

What did I do wrong, and how can I activate a navbar in i9300 SGS3 without xposed or gravity box? because gravity box made my device unstable.

thank you all.

check this out maybe it'll help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2546865
The Following User Says Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chasmodo
Old
Thanks Meter 40,045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSkilled View Post

That's very easy. Add the following line to your /system/build.prop, save, reboob™.
Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
The Following User Says Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]