Slowed down full-size preview:
It's not flashable, I don't know how to make those.
I'm not responsible for damage etc, use at your own risk.
As with any modification, make a nandroid backup if you aren't 100% sure if it will work
Please help each other with getting it to work on other ROMS! I have only tested on CleanROM ACE!
If you have a different SGN2 model/carrier, I will make a custom version!
If you have a different sized internal/external sdcard, I will make a custom version!
If you are overclocked, I will make a custom version!
I will also make custom versions for other adjustments. Just let me know the changes you want!
See the defaults list below.
By default the bootanimation, unless otherwise requested, will now come as this:
- New Logo
- No End Animation (to keep it simple and more true to a BIOS boot!)
- No "Have a nice day!"
- ROM labeled as "CUSTOM"
- 16gb sdint storage
- 64gb sdext storage
Not guaranteed because of ROM & Kernel set-ups and/or limitations!
Download your choice of bootanimation_xxxx.zip, rename to bootanimation.zip and place in /system/media/bootanimation.zip. *Change bootanimation.zip group permissions. Reboot and hope your ROM+Kernel has made it easy for you!
Bootanimation4U - Add custom bootanimation to any rom
SGSIII Tool, but reported to work on the Note II - 7100
- 1600MHz, 16GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, kubbur87
- 1600MHz, 32GB SD-EXT, OLD LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END BOOT
- 1600MHz, 64GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, NO END ANI
- 1600MHz. 64GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END ANI
- 1800MHz, 02GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, NO END ANI, PHOENIX ROM
- 1800MHz, 16GB SD-EXT, OLD LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END BOOT
- 1800MHz, 32GB SD-EXT, OLD LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END BOOT
- 1800MHz, 32GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, NO END ANI, OMEGA ROM
- 1800MHz, 64GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END ANI, OMEGA ROM
- 1600MHz, 32GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO
- 1600MHz, 64GB SD-EXT, OLD LOGO, ASCII ANDROID END BOOT
- 1400MHz, ANDROID 4.2.2, 16GB SD-EXT, OLD LOGO
- 1600MHz, 32GB SD-EXT, NEW LOGO, NO END ANI
- 1600MHz, 16GB SD-INT, 16GB SD-EXT, ANDROID 4.3, PAC-MAN ROM
Personally tested on CleanROM 4.5 ACE and AOKP 4.2.2 for the i317M. Results may vary, I am not a developer nor an expert in this field.
I have removed all the attachments and hosted them on my personal website because I ran out of room on for attachments on xda. But it cleans the post up quite a bit