I am quite new to this but have done everything i can to solve this problem. I have a HTC One S (s4 version).
- i have unlocked my HTC via HTC dev.
- i have installed Clockworkmod recovery.
- i have sent a Cyanogen 11 zip file via ADB push command.
- i tried to install the rom but i had status 7 error, didnt work.
- i flashed TWRP2 recovery instead of Clockworkmod, via fastboot on my pc.
And now; i reboot to TWRP recovery, ADB push my Rom again to /sdcard/, this works. I go to install, i can select the zip file, it asks me wether i'm sure i want to install it, i proceed and then get the error "E: Unable to mount '/internal_sd' " "E: unable to mount stoarage".
So i have root acces, ADB works. Fastboot works. But installing a rom doesn't work with either Clockwork or TWRP2.
Versions used are TWRP 184.108.40.206 and Cyanogenmod 11, a snapshot version.
How to solve this?