Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Nexus 7, Sixaxis PS3 Controller and Real Racing 3 game

OP zeneleven

5th July 2013, 08:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I would like to ask about using ps3 controller in Google Nexus 7, i already did check the compatibility and then bought and run the sixaxis pair tool, and pair the device with ps3 controller. I think i followed the instructions well.

But when i tried it with Real Racing 3, it doesnt seems to work? Am i missing something?

By the way, i can use the ps3 controller in navigating in OUTSIDE the game in my device, (like when im in the homescreen) so thats confirms the connection, right?

I havent tried it with other games yet, do i need to do something else to make it work?

Please help me. Thanks in advance
29th July 2013, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeneleven

I would like to ask about using ps3 controller in Google Nexus 7, i already did check the compatibility and then bought and run the sixaxis pair tool, and pair the device with ps3 controller. I think i followed the instructions well.

But when i tried it with Real Racing 3, it doesnt seems to work? Am i missing something?

By the way, i can use the ps3 controller in navigating in OUTSIDE the game in my device, (like when im in the homescreen) so thats confirms the connection, right?

I havent tried it with other games yet, do i need to do something else to make it work?

Please help me. Thanks in advance

Real Racing 3 does not support sixaxis controllers.
29th July 2013, 04:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Qamar

Real Racing 3 does not support sixaxis controllers.

Actually it does, i've already solve it, i have profiles for nba 2k13, real soccer 2013 and real racing 2013
30th July 2013, 02:29 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 47
 
399 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Hey man when your using the sixaxis app, is your bluetooth off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
30th July 2013, 04:36 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-..zKiLLA..-_

Hey man when your using the sixaxis app, is your bluetooth off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

huh? ofcourse not. oh the question is not for me i guess hehe
1st August 2013, 08:05 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeneleven

Actually it does, i've already solve it, i have profiles for nba 2k13, real soccer 2013 and real racing 2013

How does it run can I get a screen record to see what you did you set this? and or instructions I'm looking to buy a six axis to use with shadow zone and modern combat 4 online!!! Share?
2nd August 2013, 07:47 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Otero

How does it run can I get a screen record to see what you did you set this? and or instructions I'm looking to buy a six axis to use with shadow zone and modern combat 4 online!!! Share?

First, download sixaxis compatibility checker in google play store, its free, when it is, go download the sixaxis tool to perform the pairing, i forgot the price, but its worth it, you can google it.

And to making it work, creating your own touch profile is better, you can do it in sixaxis tool settings, take a screen shot of your play screen, with the touch controls in it, much better, if not, just remember where the touch controls are located then you can go assigning the ps3 controls button to the touch control points of the game, in short, instead of using your finger, the buttons will be the one doing it.

Then save it. then go back to the main menu of the Sixaxis tool, the part where the Start and Stop is located, then on the part that has an arrow down, tap it and select the touch profile youve made. And thats it, it works perfect for me, hope it does to you too.
26th March 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
can I use your profile for real racing 3 for six axis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeneleven

Actually it does, i've already solve it, i have profiles for nba 2k13, real soccer 2013 and real racing 2013

How can I use your profile for real racing 3 for six axis on android?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes