Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cant restore stock with odin

Tip us?

gecata93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] cant restore stock with odin

Hi, first of all i saw there is thread with simillar names but i didnt saw solution for my problem. So i decided to make new thread. I have been reading all day and im kinda desparate.

I decided to change my rom these days and i choosed Cyanogenmod11 (cm-11-20140217-NIGHTLY-jflteatt) but i forgot to install gapps and rebooted my device and it stuck on this screen: Samsung Galaxy S4 I was Safestrap Recovery 3.71, SuperSU (i post attachments with other details about device). I made Nadroid backup but since i cant enter into recovery its useless and wipe/ dalvik before installing CM11.

My last call was restore with odin, so i download stock rom( " I337UCUAMDB_I337ATTAMDB_I337UCUAMDB_HOME.tar.md5 ") and put phone into download mode connect it (have the proper usb driver) but Odin fails to Auth...

When i put phone in Download mode in the upper left corner says:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I337
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
CSB-CONFING-LSB 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: ENABLE

...its strange becouse CM11 instalation was succsesful
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0216.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	2644153   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-20-10-17-13.png
Views:	462
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	2644164   Click image for larger version

Name:	fail.png
Views:	501
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	2644165  

Kaze105
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Problem is the stock rom you are trying to flash. You have to flash the MF3 stock rom. You cannot flash any aosp roms with safestrap.

You also installed the wrong version of safestrap. Safestrap 3.71 is for 4.3, you have to install 3.65 on MF3.

gecata93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze105 View Post
Problem is the stock rom you are trying to flash. You have to flash the MF3 stock rom. You cannot flash any aosp roms with safestrap.

You also installed the wrong version of safestrap. Safestrap 3.71 is for 4.3, you have to install 3.65 on MF3.

AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 UCUAMDB (Android 4.2.2) Download
AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 UCUAMDL (Android 4.2.2) - Download (latest)
from this link: galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-stock-firmware/
couldn't find MF3 i googled and searched here in the forum but all i found was stock rom from recovery install and i dont have such option atm.

Safestrap was working fine i used my backup once, but with this rom just disappeared and now im kinda in dead end... only hope left to make odin work somehow, but im lost at the moment.

I know the search is for it but can anyone give me link for proper rom, i would be grateful... im really messed up, whole day spent reading about this and search for simillar problem.

gecata93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I found my solution after i read tons of threads. This one i needed http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2504311 thanks @Shockndrop !!!

PS: Can close this thread