Q: Wanna know about Aroma File manager?
Visit the aroma file manager main thread for more info---> Aroma file manager main thread
Aroma file manager is a touch file manager which can be used while in recovery. It has options for copy, paste, delete,
change permissions and many others. Also, it has a Terminal inside. So, if you forgot to give correct permissions to any
file you can do that directly from recovery. This file manager has got many themes, font, icons, etc. options and it's UI
is fully customizable.
Q: How to start this File manager in Recovery?
Q: Problems with Aroma file manager startup?
- Rename the downloaded file to 'aromafm.zip'.
- Create a folder 'aromafm' inside 'Clockworkmod' folder on your sdcard.
- Now, move that 'aromafm.zip' file to the 'aromafm' folder.
- We're ready now, when you want to use it in recovery just double tap anywhere OR go to "philz Settings" and select
"Aroma File Manager" and it will start up.
- If you also want to browse /data, /system and /sd-ext then mount them in the "mounts & storage" option in recovery.
After doble-tapping OR selecting 'Aroma file Manager' option under 'philz settings' if recovery gives error: 'aromafm.zip
not found at /clockworkmod/aromafm' then, wait for 4-5 seconds and again select 'Aroma file Manager', because it maybe
busy mounting sdcard.
If still doesn't work, you've made mistakes in steps mentioned in first post, please do again carefully.
Q: Does your phone every time reboots to recovery?
This happens very rare when you flash the recovery using any bad app or via any wrong (not proper) method. What you can do
-If you've made a backup of your current ROM then just restore only it's "boot" and then select 'reboot to system'.
-You don't have a backup? Then just flash the ROM which you are using currently again and wipe 'dalvik-cache'. Then reboot
to system. Booting process will take time.