FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

GT-P5113 OTA 4.0.4 zip STOCK Official ROMs Available

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By Wildcat2083, Junior Member on 19th July 2012, 06:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I got the tab 2 p5113 stock ICS 4.0.4 OTA zip, also have the Kies file both ready to use

Update from kies

Update from OTA on device

Both are the Android ICS 4.0.4 Update Stock ROM
Last edited by LenAsh; 30th August 2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added links

19th July 2012, 09:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile ??
I would say your teasing me, stuck in boot already. CWM ready for flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2083

I got the tab 2 p5113 stock ICS 4.0.4 OTA zip, also have the Kies file will upload that later
Dropbox link comming soon

19th July 2012, 07:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbesh

I would say your teasing me, stuck in boot already. CWM ready for flash.

Your update is now posted, the kies update is being uploaded next
21st July 2012, 11:19 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi,
Sorry about the silly Q. but, how can we use this 'kies' files to get tab updated?!
22nd July 2012, 09:30 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_zz

Hi,
Sorry about the silly Q. but, how can we use this 'kies' files to get tab updated?!

Im pretty sure you have to use ODIN to flash the update labeled kies, there used to be a way to force kies to use the downloaded firmware however kies has been updated so it may not work, id suggest google or looking around on XDA for a bit more help
23rd July 2012, 08:08 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Has anyone done this successfully with odin? Thanks
24th July 2012, 08:26 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevhed

Has anyone done this successfully with odin? Thanks

If they have no one has reported it, however their is another thread with a p5113 rom multi language in the same tar.md5 format and its flashed with ODIN so its safe to the best of my knowledge, i can test it later and let u guys know
6th November 2012, 04:11 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2083

I got the tab 2 p5113 stock ICS 4.0.4 OTA zip, also have the Kies file both ready to use

Update from kies

Update from OTA on device

Both are the Android ICS 4.0.4 Update Stock ROM

Thanks for the files, the Kies one is 1 GB and the OTA is 200 MB, dumb question as I just woke up but what's the difference between both? I have a stock P5113 I'm thinking of simply rooting and I would like a stock rom to flash back to the state it was in out of the box, which of the 2 files do I want and what are the differences, thanks and sorry if it's a silly question.

PS: is this the P5113UEBLG5 version from july? I'd assume so according to the date of the post I'm actually in need of P5113UEBLH3
Last edited by Philminator; 6th November 2012 at 04:19 PM.
28th November 2012, 09:08 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philminator

Thanks for the files, the Kies one is 1 GB and the OTA is 200 MB, dumb question as I just woke up but what's the difference between both? I have a stock P5113 I'm thinking of simply rooting and I would like a stock rom to flash back to the state it was in out of the box, which of the 2 files do I want and what are the differences, thanks and sorry if it's a silly question.

PS: is this the P5113UEBLG5 version from july? I'd assume so according to the date of the post I'm actually in need of P5113UEBLH3

One is compressed into a ZIP file and the other is the full MD5 file.
29th August 2015, 08:31 PM |#10  

More
help
Hi there,

The download links don't work anymore. Any chance OP has the file?
I realize this is quite an old thread, but I'm trying to give life to an old tablet, and this seems to be my last hope. I've tried almost every kernel and rom I can find. I got one ICS to work, but then WiFi wasn't working... And no one had a solution. Then I found an JB combo that I got to work, but it was just too slow. So that's why I wanted to stick with ICS.

If anyone has the files, it would be greatly appreciated if you can post a download link.

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, ics, kies, ota, p5113

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)