Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband

The post Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband appeared first on … more

LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery

The post LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery appeared first on … more

Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

P5001 Stock Rom ICS....Google now

OP gersrt

11th August 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

75 posts
Just wondering if Google now can be added to the stock ICS rom on the Galaxy Tablet 2. Of course the tablet is rooted, but just wondering which package if any I should use.

Thanks
11th August 2012, 11:40 PM   |  #2  
Denver
Thanks Meter: 195

1,149 posts
More
On cm9 there was a way to put it on cm9, otherwise unless if you go to jellybean im pretty sure there is no other way sorry.

Sent from my Infuse 4g
12th August 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanscool

On cm9 there was a way to put it on cm9, otherwise unless if you go to jellybean im pretty sure there is no other way sorry.

Sent from my Infuse 4g

Cheers mate thanks for that
12th August 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
here's a method

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2856
The Following User Says Thank You to kan_bleach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #5  
Flag antwerp
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
More
Hallo, i know this thread will be not the right one to post this, but couldnt find the right one anyway. I saw it was about the Medion P5001 smartphone and im looking for a new screen, mine is broken, does someone know where and how to get a screen that i can try to fix it myself?
tkx
7th February 2015, 06:07 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraffeHendrick

Hallo, i know this thread will be not the right one to post this, but couldnt find the right one anyway. I saw it was about the Medion P5001 smartphone and im looking for a new screen, mine is broken, does someone know where and how to get a screen that i can try to fix it myself?
tkx

I know this thread is old but I ran into the same problem - after some researching I discovered that the p5001 is actually a "cloned" Coolpad 7295C, if you pop the back cover open and look at the lower left corner you should see faint coolpad model number "7295C" - search aliexpress, ebay or something similar and you'll find lots of cheap parts. good luck !
Last edited by ibmchas; 7th February 2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Typo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread