FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Where Android 4.4 kitkat for our devices (GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P5100, GT-P5110)?

5th November 2013, 03:35 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cyanongen mod kitkat-isn't made, 5 day and any nightly build, the AOKP same, Paranoid 4 for Nexus is, and for us too most isn't present), Slim for nexus too is, for us isn't present, Pac rom too for us isn't present. It is asked, and whether generally there will be Kitkat? Really never android 4.4 Kitkat on our device will be or it is possible to go on Ebay and to sell it for 20-50 dollars, all the same it it is necessary to nobody, and then to take the credit?
Last edited by Feller121; 5th November 2013 at 03:41 PM.

5th November 2013, 03:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If I understand you correctly, you're asking if kitkat will come to the galaxy tab or if you should sell it. Pac - rom developers on this forum have stated that they are working on porting 4.4,but they said it will take some time.
5th November 2013, 03:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master Commander

If I understand you correctly, you're asking if kitkat will come to the galaxy tab or if you should sell it.

Yes.
Whether it is worth waiting 1-2 weeks of the first build or directly to sell and buy that doesn't take a steam bath and not to wait for years of new Android versions from "unoffical teams"?
Quote:

Pac - rom developers on this forum have stated that they are working on porting 4.4,but they said it will take some time.

To speak and I can. Where it is possible to look at any build Pac-rom andoid 4.4 kitkat at least? From where to download? Or nevertheless directly to sell and buy a pad from Google [s] [/s] (Galaxy Nexus threw, Nexus s threw) / Apple/Microsoft then not to complain on forum:threw a device.
Last edited by Feller121; 5th November 2013 at 04:00 PM.
5th November 2013, 05:40 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 93

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feller121

Yes.
Whether it is worth waiting 1-2 weeks of the first build or directly to sell and buy that doesn't take a steam bath and not to wait for years of new Android versions from "unoffical teams"?
To speak and I can. Where it is possible to look at any build Pac-rom andoid 4.4 kitkat at least? From where to download? Or nevertheless directly to sell and buy a pad from Google [s] [/s] (Galaxy Nexus threw, Nexus s threw) / Apple/Microsoft then not to complain on forum:threw a device.

You are just a two post old and you are behaving like you have installed all the updates.

Though that is not of concern here. Its patience. Keep faith in these unofficial team as they do lot more better job than any official at Samsung or for that matter any other company. I am sure very soon there will be some great dev who will port the 4.4 for our beloved tab 2. Though if you are in hurry sell your tab 2 and buy the nexus 7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kailashnj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2013, 06:01 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

You are just a two post old and you are behaving like you have installed all the updates.

And that, already bothered to wait sitting on ICS the new Android version - kitkat (Key Lime Pie in due time), as ICS is already obsolete, and on glyuchny, slowly semi-operating as JB to sit of desire isn't present. And here, again to wait 5.0? ICS already threw, and to put glyukavy, slowly, полуработающй, even with curve animation of JB of desire isn't present. Already ICS everywhere press, and KitKat on which I возглал all hopes on the fact that at least time I will see Rom working normally suddenly are postponed? What horror, how many still to wait for normal Kitkat on which at least it will be possible to sit normally the long time?
Quote:

Though that is not of concern here. Its patience.

How many still to wait? While the device won't refuse?
[/quote]
Quote:

Keep faith in these unofficial team as they do lot more better job than any official at Samsung or for that matter any other company.

What faith can be in them when our device is thrown with one minor releases which also contain a heap of insoluble bugs (except ICS)
Quote:

I am sure very soon there will be some great dev who will port the 4.4 for our beloved tab 2

It is simpler to sell Tab 2 and to buy Nexus 7, after all Unoffical team (Like PecanCM, etc.) won't be able to make AndroidArmv6 Team to us the worker 4.4 as at informal commands as a rule hands from ass grow.
Quote:

Though if you are in hurry sell your tab 2 and buy the nexus 7.

That I probably also will make. Bothered to cry already on a bunko and curvature, and can be even ipad/Surface RT purchase, well it didn't put when devices it is necessary to change each half a year because of a device nepodderzhivayemost at the best krivoruky informal commands, the PecanCM/AndroidArmV6 Team type, and in the worst anybody.
Last edited by Feller121; 5th November 2013 at 06:06 PM.
5th November 2013, 06:46 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feller121

That I probably also will make. Bothered to cry already on a bunko and curvature, and can be even ipad/Surface RT purchase, well it didn't put when devices it is necessary to change each half a year because of a device nepodderzhivayemost at the best krivoruky informal commands, the PecanCM/AndroidArmV6 Team type, and in the worst anybody.

I think u r using some translation service to write here. Pl note that this service is pathetic. Its hard to understand ur sentences. BTW can u pl tell us what had stopped u from porting kitkat on galaxy tab as u are very eager to have it?

P.S: I respect u and wish that u also respect all devs who are doing this hard work in their free time.
5th November 2013, 07:06 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebenefactor

I think u r using some translation service to write here. Pl note that this service is pathetic. Its hard to understand ur sentences. BTW can u pl tell us what had stopped u from porting kitkat on galaxy tab as u are very eager to have it?

P.S: I respect u and wish that u also respect all devs who are doing this hard work in their free time.

Yes, I use PROMT Translator, as not the Englishman, and Russian. The Russian alcoholics (of which in the country of 95%) don't want to do Kitkat for Tab. And especially disappointed foreign, I thought though - any hope of them though I will deliver Kitkat and I will breathe sigh of relief. No. And they throw.
5th November 2013, 08:08 PM |#8  
Flag Vancouver, BC
Thanks Meter: 85

More
I have NO IDEA what you are saying.

But, if you want Kitkat, WAIT. It will come eventually.

If you don't want to wait, sell your Tab. Get Nexus 7.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ddochi11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2013, 10:51 PM |#9  
Flag méxico D.F.
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have no idea, but I found this news.

Samsung Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
For now, there is an internal Samsung Knox document which was leaked, and which showed a few devices which are going to get the Android 4.4 update, and the document actually showed the devices which would get the Samsung Knox in the coming update. The devices are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Mega (no confirmation whether the 5.8, 6.3 or both)
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab 2

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 ... does not say to which will be

http://androidadvices.com/list-andro...rmware-update/

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 usando Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceluiis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th November 2013, 07:04 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceluiis

I have no idea, but I found this news.

Samsung Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
For now, there is an internal Samsung Knox document which was leaked, and which showed a few devices which are going to get the Android 4.4 update, and the document actually showed the devices which would get the Samsung Knox in the coming update. The devices are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Mega (no confirmation whether the 5.8, 6.3 or both)
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab 2

Enviado desde And I also don't wait for updates from Samsung, me all the same. Speech about why our device threw also developers custom roms (Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Paranoid Android, SlimKat, Jelly bam and etc. ) from them I such didn't expect, I thought that from them I will receive the first build Kitkat in one day with an output of source codes, but as a result week passed, and Kitkat from anybody didn't see, even from the custom roms developers.[/QUOTE]
Last edited by Feller121; 6th November 2013 at 12:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Feller121 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread