Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sharing

Tip us?

mybeeky
Old
(Last edited by mybeeky; 21st March 2014 at 12:48 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sharing

Hello everyone. I joined this forum for a long time and I have earned a lot of benefits from it. And now I want to contribute something for xda community. I think sometimes all of you need book for referral but can't find it elsewhere on the internet so I create this topic

Recently I have had discount vouchers which can buy some kinds of e-book at Nook Store with 20% discount or sometimes 30%. It's so waste if I use it alone so I want to share that with all of you who want to buy e-book. If you want to buy please feel free to sent me the link to eknowledge2u@gmail.com and I will reply in 24h to let you know that whether I can help you to buy it.

I hope that this topic will helpful for some of you. And you can continue contributing for everyone.

P/S: one more important thing is that you can buy e-book together and copy that file to smart phone or tablet and use epub reader software to read it without any restriction.

Sorry mod I can't find a suitable place to post this thread. Please move it to the place that you think it's belong to.

Thanks

startandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybeeky View Post
Hello everyone. I joined this forum for a long time and I have earned a lot of benefits from it. And now I want to contribute something for xda community. I think sometimes all of you need book for referral but can't find it elsewhere on the internet so I create this topic

Recently I have had discount vouchers which can buy some kinds of e-book at Nook Store with 20% discount or sometimes 30%. It's so waste if I use it alone so I want to share that with all of you who want to buy e-book. If you want to buy please feel free to sent me the link to eknowledge2u@gmail.com and I will reply in 24h to let you know that whether I can help you to buy it.

I hope that this topic will helpful for some of you. And you can continue contributing for everyone.

P/S: one more important thing is that you can buy e-book together and copy that file to smart phone or tablet and use epub reader software to read it without any restriction.

Sorry mod I can't find a suitable place to post this thread. Please move it to the place that you think it's belong to.

Thanks
Thx for sharing this

mybeeky
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by startandroid View Post
Thx for sharing this
You're welcome. Just do what I can do to help everyone.