Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] FXP-311 (Black screen, not loading)

Tip us?
 
JohnGReco
Old
#1  
JohnGReco's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 22
Join Date: Mar 2014
Unhappy [Q] FXP-311 (Black screen, not loading)

Hello everyone... :S *sigh*

I'm kinda out of my mind right now... I just can't comprehend my situation! :@
Let me first explain my situation...

- Phone: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (If i'm not mistaken)
- Bootloader: Unlocked (Yes I unlocked it thanks to the guide)

- Downloaded: FlashTool (working properly, can flash Kernels etc)
Xperia Suite, FXP311 (Free experia project), gapps ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 )

- I then followed this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2599650
But the phone refuses to open...
I'm just Desperate
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#2  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 492
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGReco View Post
Hello everyone... :S *sigh*

I'm kinda out of my mind right now... I just can't comprehend my situation! :@
Let me first explain my situation...

- Phone: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (If i'm not mistaken)
- Bootloader: Unlocked (Yes I unlocked it thanks to the guide)

- Downloaded: FlashTool (working properly, can flash Kernels etc)
Xperia Suite, FXP311 (Free experia project), gapps ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 )

- I then followed this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2599650
But the phone refuses to open...
I'm just Desperate
Does it vibrate when you open it?
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4


Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
JohnGReco
Old
#3  
JohnGReco's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 22
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare View Post
Does it vibrate when you open it?
First of all, a BIG thanks for the quick reply.
And yes it does vibrate but then nothing loads :/
By the way, I installed the CM 10.2 Boot.img (don't know if that plays a role but the CWM-Rec worked)
 
UltraWelfare
Old
(Last edited by UltraWelfare; 23rd March 2014 at 12:29 PM.)
#4  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 492
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGReco View Post
First of all, a BIG thanks for the quick reply.
And yes it does vibrate but then nothing loads :/
By the way, I installed the CM 10.2 Boot.img (don't know if that plays a role but the CWM-Rec worked)
If it does vibrate it's not hard-bricked.
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4


Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
Schokonuss
Old
#5  
Schokonuss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Forst
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGReco View Post
First of all, a BIG thanks for the quick reply.
And yes it does vibrate but then nothing loads :/
By the way, I installed the CM 10.2 Boot.img (don't know if that plays a role but the CWM-Rec worked)
It plays a big role that you can go into recovery! Follow this guide (it helped me a lot) and you should do fine:

http://xda-university.com/as-a-user/...rom-a-bootloop

If not, reflash ROM and gapps

Gesendet von meinem Sony Xperia SP C5303
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (huashan)
Rooted: yes
Bootloader: unlocked
ROM: AOKP 4.3.1
Kernel: AOKP Kernel
Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.6
Busybox: BusyBox v1.21.1
Bootlooped: 6 times
All Apps: 98
Root Apps: 32
Xposed Modules: 18
Special Apps: ViPER4Android FX 2.3.2.2
Special Apps: ViPER4Android XHiFi 2.1.0.2

Please hit THANKS button if you think it's worth it
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#6  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 492
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokonuss View Post
It plays a big role that you can go into recovery! Follow this guide (it helped me a lot) and you should do fine:

http://xda-university.com/as-a-user/...rom-a-bootloop

If not, reflash ROM and gapps

Gesendet von meinem Sony Xperia SP C5303
I fixed his problem and we installed VanirAOSP successfully!
Thanks for your answer

Mods, please close this thread
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4


Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes