Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GT-P5100 Can't Boot to Android, Always Start in Recovery Mode

Tip us?
 
sapiterbang
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: BEKASI
Prompt [Q] GT-P5100 Can't Boot to Android, Always Start in Recovery Mode

My tablet has a weird behaviour
Everytime I start the tab, it always go in recovery mode (CWM/TWRP/Philz)

Before the problem start to happen, I do the following activity :
- Boot to TWRP 2.6.3.5
- Flash CM11 2014-03-18 nightly
- Flash Dhollmen kernel 2014-03-08
- Reboot
After rebooting, my tab can not boot to android anymore
But I can still access recovery and download mode


I have done the following steps to resolve the problem, but nothing works :
- Revert to stock firmware using ODIN
- Revert to stock firmware using ODIN with repartition option checked
- Wipe everythings (cache, system, data) and format /data, /cache, /system

I really need the help from all of you now..


thanks
 
sharingan
Old
#2  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 590
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hidden Leaf village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapiterbang View Post
My tablet has a weird behaviour
Everytime I start the tab, it always go in recovery mode (CWM/TWRP/Philz)

Before the problem start to happen, I do the following activity :
- Boot to TWRP 2.6.3.5
- Flash CM11 2014-03-18 nightly
- Flash Dhollmen kernel 2014-03-08
- Reboot
After rebooting, my tab can not boot to android anymore
But I can still access recovery and download mode


I have done the following steps to resolve the problem, but nothing works :
- Revert to stock firmware using ODIN
- Revert to stock firmware using ODIN with repartition option checked
- Wipe everythings (cache, system, data) and format /data, /cache, /system

I really need the help from all of you now..


thanks
if you are still able to boot into recovery my brother then please flash another rom {probably a custom stock based rom }
i think that will really help you


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
sapiterbang
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: BEKASI
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
if you are still able to boot into recovery my brother then please flash another rom {probably a custom stock based rom }
i think that will really help you
Hi aditya, can you show me what's the rom name ?
As far as i know, custom rom for P5100 usually based on aosp

thanks
 
sharingan
Old
#4  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 590
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hidden Leaf village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapiterbang View Post
Hi aditya, can you show me what's the rom name ?
As far as i know, custom rom for P5100 usually based on aosp

thanks
you can search and find if any otherwise just flash any rom and if it is flashed then you might boot in properly


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes