***Wildfire S Utility***
This tool will help you unlock your WildfireS (marvel) without a registration in htcdev, to install CWM, Root, or to make it back to the original factory state.
Quick Start Guide :
Because the tool works only with Hboot 1.08.0099 and 1.09.0099 you need to make sure you have the appropriate version.Check the version of HBOOT:
Turn off the phone and run it in the boot menu (VolDown+Power) (To be able to run it successfully in fastboot,
the checkbox in Menu > Settings > Power > Fastboot must be unchecked.
On a white background you'll see something like that:MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099 <<< This is the version of НВООТ!
RADIO-18.104.22.168MTested in Win 7 64 and Win XP 32 SP3
- Install USB drivers from HTC or HTC Sync and make sure you see My HTC in Device Manager.
- Make sure Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging is checked.
- Turn off all antivirus and firewalls. (For example, Dr. Web, detects non-existent viruses in the compiled files, Trojan.Radmin.26 or Trojan.AVKill.15413. This should not bother you.
After all the antivirus programs need to report somekind of activity.
- Extract HTC Wildfire S Utility anywhere.
- Connect the phone to the computer in charge mode and run WFSU1.0.7a_en.exe as administrator.
The tool's window appears with the necessary options:
This allows you to get rid of the message "main versoin is older" after FOTA update or simply for changing to previous versions.
- Unlock HBOOT - (without registration in htcdev.com)
- CWM Recovery - Installs CWM Recovery.
- Root - (CWM Recovery is needed)
- Lock HBOOT and SUPERVERSION (Locked) and Superversion (downgrade) - (use for flashing of an original ROM of your choice)
It also allows you to return the phone in "from the box" state.
In the process of unlocking and locking the device restarts several times in Recovery (exclamation mark in a triangle on a black background).
Do not panic, push VolumeUp + Power > fall into a recovery menu > with the volume keys choose "reboot system now" >
confirm with the Power button. Wait for the phone to reboot in fastboot and see ***LOCKED*** respectively ***UNLOCKED***.
Restart the phone. Enjoy the result.
Press the menu button only once and wait for the tools to complete their work!
So, this product was created by:operator 3 - idea, coding, testing and friendly user interface.
Uksus17 - consolidation, correction, customization.
Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - English Interface
Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - Bulgarian Interface
Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - Russian Interface