From Hairybean to CM11 bricked
as the headline says I moved from Hairybean to CM11 and bricked my Prime. I do hope that someone can help me in order to use my Prime again.
I'm listing all my activities in order to provide an overview and perhaps to make it easier for those of you who would like to help. Any help / hint is highly appreciated.
- Was running Hairybean 2.31
- installed TWRP 188.8.131.52 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2595531
without downgrading the Hairybean Bootloader (my fault)
- fixed the problem by installing the blob file provided by Flumpster with Terminal EMU
- downgraded the Hairybean Bootloader as described at the Hairybean OP
- Everything was fine and worked
- Installed again TWRP 184.108.40.206
- Everything allright
- Installed CM 11 and Gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589554
and bricked ....
Prime starts but freezes at the Logo no Fastboot no Recovery.
Wheelie is still working and I installed all blob files but still the same ... Prime freezes at the Logo and no Fastboot or Recovery. Actually it is the same as mentioned here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...774352&page=69
besides the fact that my Wheelie doesn't show the Error 3.
I would highly appreciate if somebody could help.
Sony Xperia Acro S
rom: cm10 FXP latest