Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Droid razr m

OP shadowwolfsl

22nd March 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
my phone is a droid razr m (xt907). Whenever i turn it on it has an error com.android.phone isn't working, and text messaging crashes. Whenever i try and factory restore it, it goes to the fastboot screen when i turn it on, and it won't let me boot into recovery.
23rd March 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 934

2,235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolfsl

Whenever i try and factory restore it, it goes to the fastboot screen when i turn it on, and it won't let me boot into recovery.

Try going to the recovery. You used the wrong key combination? Hold BOTH volume keys then press power.
Or if you're unlocked and still on stock ROM, just use a custom recovery and flash another ROM

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11
23rd March 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Continued
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan

Try going to the recovery. You used the wrong key combination? Hold BOTH volume keys then press power.
Or if you're unlocked and still on stock ROM, just use a custom recovery and flash another ROM

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11

I've gone into recovery from it..it constantly starts in fastboot and won't let me get past it..
23rd March 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 467

1,280 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolfsl

I've gone into recovery from it..it constantly starts in fastboot and won't let me get past it..

Did you do anything to the phone, ie. try to modify it at all? We need some background info if we're going to help you out.
23rd March 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 525

2,584 posts
If the "sticky bit" error was set by your performing a previous fastboot command which failed then you may flash this harmless logo. This is a all in one fastboot/adb file that needs to be unzipped.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=93
The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread