Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,304 Members 41,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][23-08-2012]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.27 US/WW/TW Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!]

Tip us?

Korumera
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1790
Tablet [ROM][23-08-2012]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.27 US/WW/TW Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!]

Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .27 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dual boot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the same way with the same con-fig files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember I'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own risk.

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find APX device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own website with a 1gbit connection:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/

a direct link to the folder containing the files: http://goo.gl/OsTbW

PS: these are a bit late i know been very busy! but perhaps somebody can benefit from these! Older versions still are available on the site itself

xdafileserver will go offline on the 23rd of January. If you need any files from this server make sure you download before that because I can't guarantee that backups will be made. Thank you all for your support the last 1,5 years it has been a blast!

-----------> LIKE MY SERVER? OR DID I HELP YOU? HIT THANKS! <------------

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Korumera For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

john9
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 269
It's fantastic, thanks man.

Raul_79
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thank's a lot!!!
Samsung Galaxy S4

e154037
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Hi, Korumera,

I would like to use your NVFLASH to reinstall ww9.2.1.27 on my ASUS TF101, which currently has ww9.2.1.27 with damaged google play store and gmail. Would you please help me with the following questions:
1. Does the nvflash delete the old ROM before flash new ROM.
2. Does it wipe out user app and data?
3. Does it delete files on plug-in sdcard?

Regards

XBIRDIE98
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by e154037 View Post
Hi, Korumera,

I would like to use your NVFLASH to reinstall ww9.2.1.27 on my ASUS TF101, which currently has ww9.2.1.27 with damaged google play store and gmail. Would you please help me with the following questions:
1. Does the nvflash delete the old ROM before flash new ROM.
2. Does it wipe out user app and data?
3. Does it delete files on plug-in sdcard?

Regards
NVFlash is one of the lowest-level parts of the firmware. It completely wipes out everything on your internal storage to reset you back to a clean state. (The *external* MicroSD Card shouldn't be wiped, but I would remove it anyway, just to be safe.)

sidneyk
Old
Thanks Meter 1368

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBIRDIE98 View Post
NVFlash is one of the lowest-level parts of the firmware. It completely wipes out everything on your internal storage to reset you back to a clean state. (The *external* MicroSD Card shouldn't be wiped, but I would remove it anyway, just to be safe.)
I've nvflashed many times. The MicroSD is safe, it doesn't get touched. As said, everything on internal gets wiped, repartitioned and reformatted.
Asus eee Pad Transformer B6O TF101
32GB Internal / 64GB microSD
Asus Keyboard Dock
OmniROM 4.4.4_r1 KitKat
Gapps-PA-micro-modular for 4.4.x
TWRP 2.7.1.3 Touch Recovery

T-Mo Samsung Galaxy Note 3
EffortLess ROM | REV6 | N900T UVUDNF1 (4.4.2)
TWRP 2.7.2.0 Touch Recovery

If I have helped out in any way, please hit the Thanks button.

cloink
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone have a mirror please? Bricked my TF101 pretty badly (stuck in APX).

Tags
nvflash, tf101