Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Beats Audio On Windows 7?

Tip us?

Ruayly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q]Beats Audio On Windows 7?

I want to know if I can install the Beats Audio(like the HTC one series) on my pc. Is there any hacks? Or wat can I do I just love the sound quality.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

slapshot30
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruayly View Post
I want to know if I can install the Beats Audio(like the HTC one series) on my pc. Is there any hacks? Or wat can I do I just love the sound quality.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.....

Find any EQ software on your PC (there is probably an equalizer in the music player you're using). If there isnt one in any of your preinstalled programs then find a free EQ program. Then just slide the bass up as far as it can go. There. That's beats for you. Pretty complex groundbreaking stuff if you ask me.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
HTC VIVID SUPERGUIDE

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, PERM ROOT, CWM, FLASHING ROMS/KERNELS, APN SETTINGS, REVERT TO STOCK

StormMcCloud
Old
Thanks Meter 930
Quote:

Why not just use WinAmp? You can set much better equalizers on it.

slapshot30
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud View Post
Why not just use WinAmp? You can set much better equalizers on it.
Too complicated for the situation. He wanted Beats so I gave him Beats lol. If that's his idea of good sound quality then bass to 100% will easily suffice.

HTC VIVID SUPERGUIDE

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, PERM ROOT, CWM, FLASHING ROMS/KERNELS, APN SETTINGS, REVERT TO STOCK

Ruayly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
It's not that lol I played a song on my HTC One X it sounded great and than later played the same song on my laptop n the audio quality sucked! I jus Want a really good audio quality like beats audio installed on it or something. Can't I install an app? On phones u can jus install a ROM with beats or a tweak but I don't know if its the same on laptops

StormMcCloud
Old
Thanks Meter 930
Honestly, chances are that the poor quality of sound from your laptop is due to poor hardware, not software. No matter what EQ you install if the hardware can't support it then the audio will still suck.

Ruayly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
I'm using Samsung RV520

slapshot30
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
It's not that lol I played a song on my HTC One X it sounded great and than later played the same song on my laptop n the audio quality sucked! I jus Want a really good audio quality like beats audio installed on it or something. Can't I install an app? On phones u can jus install a ROM with beats or a tweak but I don't know if its the same on laptops

Hm... Yea a temporary fix could be to just use google to find a free equalizer and turn up the bass. What music player do you use on your PC? It might already have an EQ.

If you are serious about this and have some extra money laying around then you could buy some nicer external speakers and even an external amp/dac. I'd be willing to bet your current sound card and speakers aren't that great, most on consumer laptops are sub-par.

HTC VIVID SUPERGUIDE

Ruayly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Yea I think that would be better I wad thinking of getting myself a Sony Vaio trying to sell the Samsung I have any one interested. Or have a Sony vaio up for sale

jaszek
Old
Thanks Meter 1,141

DONATE TO ME
Get a used amp, and 2 good speakers. Plug you laptop into the amp. Get much better sound.

*YOUR AD HERE*