FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Audio & USB Storage Stopped Working

24th May 2014, 02:12 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 303

More
What to do I was using a usb hub and saw once it said something about usb storage and to eject, but now it acts like the usb hub isn't there and won't pick anything up not even the keyboard and I've tried two different hdmi cables and neither one of them will give me audio.

24th May 2014, 06:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Angry
Sounds silly but just try turning the ouya on then removing the hdmi cable wait 5 seconds and reinsert whilst on.Had hdmi drop out on many devices, and yes although it's unprofessional it has worked for me before.Try the same with the hub but just reboot after reinserting after 5 seconds.
Last edited by PHYSC-1; 24th May 2014 at 07:02 PM.
24th May 2014, 08:27 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 303

More
I turned it over on it's side and it fixed both my problems. LoL
25th May 2014, 01:46 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
You probably have some loose solder joints. I haven't had any issues with mine but pretty much everything you plug into it feels loose, might take it a part and put some heat to it soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread