Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Disable "international roaming warning" popup

Tip us?

Addictd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] Disable "international roaming warning" popup

Hey guys.
Im on a gsm xt910 running stock 2.3.6 GB (hardly stock anymore), and whenever i use 3g/mobiledata i often get a super annoying popup saying "international data roaming press yes/no to continue roaming", this is especially annoying when driving or when somebody else is using my phone.
i know this has been asked before for GB motorola devices, but i cant seem to find an answer anywhere. all i found was alot of pissed of vzw customers :S
and no i don't want to wait for ics to fix this, i have waited for too long already. also i like my oc'ed razr as it is

anyone know how to disable this popup? or tips on which apk the code could be located in so i can fool around with it myself :P

patdoyle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did you ever figure out a solution? Im thinking about trying to used the Xposed framework on my Razr m with 4.1.2 (rooted) to decompile the NotificationMgr.java file and change the line that calls the pop up. Let me know if you have found an easier or more successful way.
Tags
international roaming warning