-This is a BETA release-
Hi, I created this thread to present you my app for Android. App Usage Logger is an application that helps you keep track of what apps you use, how much time you spend using them, and also when you use them. It's totally free, no ads whatsoever.
• Keep log of apps usage from background.
• View apps usage in a certain time frame (today, this week, this month, all time).
• The logging start automatically after boot (no need to start "App Usage Logger" manually every time).
• Adjustable logging accuracy or just choose "Auto" to let the "App Usage Logger" to set the accuracy depending on your battery level.
• Hide certain apps that you don't want to see.
• Add this app as an exception to your task-killer app (if you use one).
• Run "App Usage Logger" once every time after install / update.
• This app is still in BETA version, although it's tested, some parts of the app might not work properly. If you encounter problem with the app, please kindly report it. Thanks
Here is the Google Play link