Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,710 Members 44,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with rendering of background

Tip us?

Riser101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with rendering of background

Hello guys,
The background (example:Splash screen) that i have developed for my app is being rendered very badly on some android devices.By bad i mean the actual composition of brightness,contrast, sharpness all is getting very messed up, resulting in a very different background colour than the one i orignially created.Is there a solution for it,appreciate your help in advance! If any more info is required please ask..

gh0stslayer
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riser101 View Post
Hello guys,
The background (example:Splash screen) that i have developed for my app is being rendered very badly on some android devices.By bad i mean the actual composition of brightness,contrast, sharpness all is getting very messed up, resulting in a very different background colour than the one i orignially created.Is there a solution for it,appreciate your help in advance! If any more info is required please ask..
Have you stored different resources for different DPI values (Same image in multiple resolutions) ?

Could you post a screenshot of the actual intended screen and the badly rendered screen, does it appear bad on a device of specific resolution or of some particular manufacturer ?