No registration required

Problem with rendering of background

OP Riser101

23rd March 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello guys,
The background (example:Splash screen) that i have developed for my app is being rendered very badly on some android devices.By bad i mean the actual composition of brightness,contrast, sharpness all is getting very messed up, resulting in a very different background colour than the one i orignially created.Is there a solution for it,appreciate your help in advance! If any more info is required please ask..
25th March 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 206

261 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riser101

Hello guys,
The background (example:Splash screen) that i have developed for my app is being rendered very badly on some android devices.By bad i mean the actual composition of brightness,contrast, sharpness all is getting very messed up, resulting in a very different background colour than the one i orignially created.Is there a solution for it,appreciate your help in advance! If any more info is required please ask..

Have you stored different resources for different DPI values (Same image in multiple resolutions) ?

Could you post a screenshot of the actual intended screen and the badly rendered screen, does it appear bad on a device of specific resolution or of some particular manufacturer ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread