It really is superb and I am loving it, however I have a really irritating problem.
When connecting to my PC and attempting to transfer content to the Micro SDCard (SanDisk 64gb - mainly video files) the connection frequently drops causing the transfer to fail. Sometimes it is fine for a file or two, sometimes it fails on the first file. The PC then cannot see any content on the card untl I reboot the Note Pro.
1) I have tried two other cards, another 64gb SanDisk and a 32gb Samsung but this happens with all transfers (suggesting its not the card)
2) All cards work fine in my Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014
3) Transfers to the internal memory are fast (on USB 3.0) and work fine (suggesting it is the Note Pro)
4) Transfers from my PC to my Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014 work fine (suggesting it is not the PC)
5) The problem occurs with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 transfers, and with various cables to any PC port
6) My MX Player Pro app cannot delete files from the SDCard but can see them
7) Some apps (e.g. My Drives) cannot see the SD Card but the stock apps can all see the content and delete/modify files
8) I have tried reformatting the cards both in the Note Pro and the PC but that makes no difference
9) I have used Kies 3 to re-install the USB drivers but this didn't cure the problem
As my primary use for the tablet is watching pre-downloaded video on my commute to work this is very frustrating.
It might be that this is a firmware problem that gets sorted as the device becomes more available and I am working round it atm.
Any help would be appreciated.