[SOLVED]G2 wont boot to download

OP blackoakx22

23rd March 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Sunrise, FL
Thanks Meter: 12

221 posts
More
Hello as the title says my phone wont boot into download mode. I got the phone and downgraded it and was able to root it. The phone was working perfectly all day, I plugged the phone in at night and went to sleep and i woke up and the phone was booted to recovery (Philz Touch 6) and when i try to reboot the phone it shows the LG screen then goes straight to recovery if i power off and hold the volume up button the phone still goes into recovery and trying "adb reboot download" wont work, it just hangs in terminal and never completes command.
Last edited by blackoakx22; 26th March 2014 at 05:11 PM.
26th March 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Black Hole
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoakx22

Hello as the title says my phone wont boot into download mode. I got the phone and downgraded it and was able to root it. The phone was working perfectly all day, I plugged the phone in at night and went to sleep and i woke up and the phone was booted to recovery (Philz Touch 6) and when i try to reboot the phone it shows the LG screen then goes straight to recovery if i power off and hold the volume up button the phone still goes into recovery and trying "adb reboot download" wont work, it just hangs in terminal and never completes command.

Sounds like you may have to start from scratch and use flash tools to flash stock ROM, start all over again with rooting and whatever ROM you choose.
26th March 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Sunrise, FL

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubSolo

Sounds like you may have to start from scratch and use flash tools to flash stock ROM, start all over again with rooting and whatever ROM you choose.

That would be great. If I could get into download mode.
26th March 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Sunrise, FL

221 posts
More
Mods please delete this thread. Problems was solved. Phone was in warranty. Went to AT&T and got a new phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread