Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 52,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED]G2 wont boot to download

Tip us?

blackoakx22
Old
(Last edited by blackoakx22; 26th March 2014 at 05:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [SOLVED]G2 wont boot to download

Hello as the title says my phone wont boot into download mode. I got the phone and downgraded it and was able to root it. The phone was working perfectly all day, I plugged the phone in at night and went to sleep and i woke up and the phone was booted to recovery (Philz Touch 6) and when i try to reboot the phone it shows the LG screen then goes straight to recovery if i power off and hold the volume up button the phone still goes into recovery and trying "adb reboot download" wont work, it just hangs in terminal and never completes command.

DubSolo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoakx22 View Post
Hello as the title says my phone wont boot into download mode. I got the phone and downgraded it and was able to root it. The phone was working perfectly all day, I plugged the phone in at night and went to sleep and i woke up and the phone was booted to recovery (Philz Touch 6) and when i try to reboot the phone it shows the LG screen then goes straight to recovery if i power off and hold the volume up button the phone still goes into recovery and trying "adb reboot download" wont work, it just hangs in terminal and never completes command.
Sounds like you may have to start from scratch and use flash tools to flash stock ROM, start all over again with rooting and whatever ROM you choose.

blackoakx22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubSolo View Post
Sounds like you may have to start from scratch and use flash tools to flash stock ROM, start all over again with rooting and whatever ROM you choose.
That would be great. If I could get into download mode.

blackoakx22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Mods please delete this thread. Problems was solved. Phone was in warranty. Went to AT&T and got a new phone.