OP nyongrand

24th March 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lamongan
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
More
Hi Guys,

This is my first post on XDA, I have a problem with my Z1, recently I remove ASF protector from my phone, now my phone seem too sensitive, when I touch my phone with my hands thats slightly wet, either from sweat or water (yes, my hands sweaty, and very often) screen like register my previous touch and screw my touch.

Is this hardware failure? can I claim warranty? or this is is common on the ASF removed phone.
Thanks.
24th March 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 617

2,984 posts
You removed the ASF then you warranty is void and you cannot claim for it. Now the solution on your problem is just only one, Apply a Classic Screen Protector.
24th March 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 519

1,128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyongrand

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on XDA, I have a problem with my Z1, recently I remove ASF protector from my phone, now my phone seem too sensitive, when I touch my phone with my hands thats slightly wet, either from sweat or water (yes, my hands sweaty, and very often) screen like register my previous touch and screw my touch.

Is this hardware failure? can I claim warranty? or this is is common on the ASF removed phone.
Thanks.

Well regardless of the cause or whether this is a defect, you voided your warranty the second you took off the ASF. (At least that has been what has been very commonly reported on xda since day 1.... I've never asked Sony myself)

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lamongan
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

You removed the ASF then you warranty is void and you cannot claim for it. Now the solution on your problem is just only one, Apply a Classic Screen Protector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 301stSpartan

Well regardless of the cause or whether this is a defect, you voided your warranty the second you took off the ASF. (At least that has been what has been very commonly reported on xda since day 1.... I've never asked Sony myself)

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

OK, so i guest this is not hardware related, thanks everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread