Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 43,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3G Network

Tip us?

martiaz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 3G Network

Hello everyone, I have my US 1/8 TS, I have installed the latest patch from Loki and so far it's great, the only thing is that when I insert my sim card (carrier works as follow GSM: 1900Mhz / 3G: 850Mhz) it only gets EDGE speed, which is to slow for me, my question is, in theory, should my TS work on the 3G network? I really like my TS despite is not waterproof, but since companion doesn't work either (hope it will work) the only thing left is to be working on the 3G network. If someone got this same problem and know how to solve this, please let me know, thank you!!

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
This has already been covered. 850MHz 3G is not possible.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]