How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] app switching

OP raybands

24th March 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi guys i just purchased lg g flex and i notice when swtiching apps, like when u open weather then go back to home screen it kinda instead of switching between slowly fades on a home screen u kinda can see the weater info (its faded tho and fades away eventually) does anyone of you noticed this thing?

Best regard Ray
24th March 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Santa Ana (OC)
Thanks Meter: 6

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybands

Hi guys i just purchased lg g flex and i notice when swtiching apps, like when u open weather then go back to home screen it kinda instead of switching between slowly fades on a home screen u kinda can see the weater info (its faded tho and fades away eventually) does anyone of you noticed this thing?

Best regard Ray

yeah this is common with this phone, i get it every once in a while but i don't let it get me, and yes the burn in effect does go away within a matter of seconds.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread