Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] BusyBox Installer

Tip us?

christiam.coronado
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] BusyBox Installer

for some reason busy box installer (by jrummy) does not want to install patches (v1.20.2) on my g flex. i am able to download it from the play-store and install the busybox APK but i cannot download and apply the patch to my g flex. i have tried other busy boxes but they don't offer the rich features that this one provides. the message that i get when trying to download the patches is "failed to download" yes i have tried 3g ,4g, wifi connection. this is odd. any suggestions or opinions that any one can provide are always thanked.

busybox installer that i want to work on my g flex:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ybox.installer
What I am working with
LG G Flex Sprint Variant LS995 --------------------------- Dell Studio XPS 13.3 Notebook
Rooted by the IOROOT method ---------------------------- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
BusyBox installed by Stericson ---------------------------- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
Bootloader still locked ----------------------------------------- P9600 @ 2.66GHZ 2.67GHZ 4.00GB RAM
No Custom Recovery available for this variant
Anyone who helps me out is always THANKED

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 278
Dumb question but you are rooted correct? I downloaded and installed fine.
I even ran a few of the scripts it comes with. What exactly are you calling "the patch" ?
Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

christiam.coronado
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat View Post
Dumb question but you are rooted correct? I downloaded and installed fine.
I even ran a few of the scripts it comes with. What exactly are you calling "the patch" ?
Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

never mind got it to work by re installing it. thanks for the response.
What I am working with
LG G Flex Sprint Variant LS995 --------------------------- Dell Studio XPS 13.3 Notebook
Rooted by the IOROOT method ---------------------------- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
BusyBox installed by Stericson ---------------------------- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
Bootloader still locked ----------------------------------------- P9600 @ 2.66GHZ 2.67GHZ 4.00GB RAM
No Custom Recovery available for this variant
Anyone who helps me out is always THANKED