Angry Tripadvisor lockscreen images folder

OP tongueofcolicab

19th March 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Im just posting this info, maybe it could be useful for other searching this like me, i was trying to find over internet without success, the path for tripadvisor lockscreen images, just to save them and use it as wallpaper later. After a while researching into my folder root application using my S4, i just got to find the path, hope itll be usefull if you are looking for this:

/data/data/com.samsung.android.service.travel/files/images
The Following User Says Thank You to tongueofcolicab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueofcolicab

Im just posting this info, maybe it could be useful for other searching this like me, i was trying to find over internet without success, the path for tripadvisor lockscreen images, just to save them and use it as wallpaper later. After a while researching into my folder root application using my S4, i just got to find the path, hope itll be usefull if you are looking for this:

/data/data/com.samsung.android.service.travel/files/images

Is your S4 rooted? I have an unrooted S4 (GT-I9500) and I couldn't find the particular path that you stated nor any folder with the name com.samsung.android.service.travel
I've been looking for ways to save those pictures too. Any help would be appreciated
23rd March 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Cool
Hi there, yes my s4 i9500 is rooted, i think You have 2 options:

1-Root your phone, it's really easy using chainfire's root and Odin, and search for path I mentioned.

2-Search if any folder app allows you to browse inside the whole android's files structure without being rooted, and search for the path I mentioned.

If step 1 or 2 are not successful for you but at least you can browse into the whole android's file structure ( as suggested in step 2) then you can make a search of jpg files using the search function of your file browser app and wait until it finish and look into results, the images you are looking for should appear and you will be able to check its path for future reference (In case this path would be different from mine)
25th March 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag Cochin

26 posts
More
Thanks. I'll root my phone and give it a try!
26th March 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag Cochin

26 posts
More
Rooted my phone, but still no luck. That particular folder doesnt exist on my phone, it seems
Searched for the images and no images appear either while I have it on my lock screen. Weird state of affairs.
Last edited by Etrnlwanderer; 26th March 2014 at 02:53 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread