Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Exclamation [Q] Qhsusb mode when try Fastboot mode Xperia S

OP d4vid.pinz0n

25th March 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I was trying to unlock my boot loader of my Xperia S. And everthing was ok.
But when I try to connect my phone on fastboot mode (connecting the USB while volume(+) is pressed) the computer recognize the device immediately how "qhsusb_dload". When disconnect the device after that, the phone only turn on with Power and Volumen(+) keys. After that, the phone still working ok, the problem only is present when try to connect to Fastboot mode. As extra information, I can connect the phone in download mode (connecting the USB while volume(-) is pressed) and the computer recognize the device how "S1 boot download".

I'm running on Windows 8.1 pro, also I try on Windows 7 professional, both of 64-bits.

Sorry for bad english, I speak spanish.
Last edited by d4vid.pinz0n; 26th March 2014 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Adding information
26th March 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
seams you didn't install the driver,searching in the unlock thread,there might be the drivers for this problem .http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...-play-neo-pro/
26th March 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl104

seams you didn't install the driver,searching in the unlock thread,there might be the drivers for this problem .http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...-play-neo-pro/

I used this tool to install abd and fastboot drivers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979 but the problem remains.
Too I used this tutorial step per step http://forum.xda-developers.com/show..._utmk=33073341
But the phone always appears how"qhsusb_dload"
27th March 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4vid.pinz0n

I used this tool to install abd and fastboot drivers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979 but the problem remains.
Too I used this tutorial step per step http://forum.xda-developers.com/show..._utmk=33073341
But the phone always appears how"qhsusb_dload"

I don't know,did you checked if your phone can unlock or not?
27th March 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl104

I don't know,did you checked if your phone can unlock or not?

Yes, I checked. I followed the instructions of "unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions" to check it and "Bootloader unlock allowed" says "Yes".
27th March 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4vid.pinz0n

Yes, I checked. I followed the instructions of "unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions" to check it and "Bootloader unlock allowed" says "Yes".

I don't know why,can you download pa-4.2 beta?I can't download it ,if ok,could you download it ,and send to me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes