Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,143 Members 54,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No volume no viuce sometimes

Tip us?

rovshanst
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No volume no viuce sometimes

Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the voice is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No voice. But once i restart the phone ilthe voice comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rovshanst
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovshanst View Post
Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the sound is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No sound. But once i restart the phone the sound comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

neatearth
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovshanst View Post
Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the voice is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No voice. But once i restart the phone ilthe voice comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

No worries. Its a minor bug which I am sure will be fixed in next update roll out. I too noticed the same thing with my phone. Good part is it does not happen that frequently .... Mine once in a month so far

rovshanst
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank u for reply