Ask a question

No registration required

No volume no viuce sometimes

OP rovshanst

20th March 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the voice is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No voice. But once i restart the phone ilthe voice comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd March 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovshanst

Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the sound is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No sound. But once i restart the phone the sound comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

22nd March 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovshanst

Hello everyone. I use gs4 i9500 on android 4.4 . Whn i work on slmy phone sometimes the voice is lost. I increase the volume by side buttons but no voice. And even i try to hear music nothing at all. No voice. But once i restart the phone ilthe voice comes back again and works normally but after some periods of time again.. help me to solve this. And my phone rooted.

No worries. Its a minor bug which I am sure will be fixed in next update roll out. I too noticed the same thing with my phone. Good part is it does not happen that frequently .... Mine once in a month so far
25th March 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Thank u for reply

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread