Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,535 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I wish I get the kitkat update before 2016

Tip us?
 
navidnouri
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 101
Join Date: May 2010
Exclamation I wish I get the kitkat update before 2016

I doubt it that Samsung will release the updates for our tablet even it is confirmed.
NexusHD2 & Note 10.1



GPIUTMD
 
tony yayo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 647
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by navidnouri View Post
I doubt it that Samsung will release the updates for our tablet even it is confirmed.
Just got it recently on my Note 3. Not all its cracked up to be. Many are regretting the update and no way to revert. Say goodbye to your battery monitor apps.
 
vns_firefly
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jan 2014
Maybe it's just me, but I bought the N8000 because it was incredibly useful to me, and just because a newer Android version exists now does not mean my N8000 becomes anything less useful.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vns_firefly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
beanbean50
Old
#4  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 839
Posts: 2,255
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony yayo View Post
Just got it recently on my Note 3. Not all its cracked up to be. Many are regretting the update and no way to revert. Say goodbye to your battery monitor apps.
yep, been using kitkat for a couple of months now (htc one) and the battery life is quite bad compared to jellybean, so much so that i've actually gone back to jellybean ..!

(btw, there's an Xposed mod for bringing back battery monitor apps to kitkat )
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2519744
The Following User Says Thank You to beanbean50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Akeel1994
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 191
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Solingen

 
DONATE TO ME
Faryaab of sammobile posted good news:
"Samsung has started testing Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000/GT-N8010/GT-N8020)."
 
starbuckk
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 109
Join Date: Nov 2011
Yay. Yet another kitkat thread for the mods to close

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
 
banderos101
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 298
Posts: 930
Join Date: Dec 2010
I wish more companies would announce their updates the day before they plan to release it
 
enigma_x
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 251
Join Date: Jan 2013
My only wish is to get a window tablet with spen and phone ability, and the problem is solved for decades. But now I can only hope to buy the right android toy to get updates, if the moon is in right position and pink stars are falling...

Sent from my N8000.
 
erica_renee
Old
#9  
erica_renee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 503
Posts: 2,345
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Louisville

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Galaxy note 10.1 2014 Has the UPDATE You are Looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma_x View Post
My only wish is to get a window tablet with spen and phone ability, and the problem is solved for decades. But now I can only hope to buy the right android toy to get updates, if the moon is in right position and pink stars are falling...

Sent from my N8000.
Falling Pink stars are real.. In order to see them . You must be Looking at night time While Riding a Purple Unicorn pooping Rainbow Glitter.. I know this from Experience. But be Careful. those Unicorns get cranky at times..

I Think they I can I think i can i think i can.. OHH Wait i really do not need to. oops
They are my Nexus 7,Note 10.1 and Note 2 phone.
Get your own.Play nice and follow the rules or you WILL end up in the knob jail Cell
 
Divine_Madcat
Old
#10  
Divine_Madcat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,234
Posts: 2,587
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_renee View Post
Falling Pink stars are real.. In order to see them . You must be Looking at night time While Riding a Purple Unicorn pooping Rainbow Glitter.. I know this from Experience. But be Careful. those Unicorns get cranky at times..

I Think they I can I think i can i think i can.. OHH Wait i really do not need to. oops
I don't think i even need to explain why i am closing this thread.....


My Phones:
HTC Blue Angel (retired)
HTC x7501 (retired)
HTC Incredible, w/ AOKP (GPS use)
HTC Rezound (backup phone)
Samsung Galaxy S4 w/ GPE 4.4.2

My Tablets
B&N Nook Color, w/ CM10
HP Touchpad w/ CM10
Google Nexus 7 w/ Stock Rom (STOLEN.... )
Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/ Stock Rom & Glitch Kernel

If you have any problems or questions, do not hesitate to ask. I don't bite!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine_Madcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes