Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MyAppShare

Tip us?
 
richporter77
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default MyAppShare

Is their a way to Bluetooth app APk files using myappshare direct from my phone to my Gear?
 
Samuel Sung
Old
#2  
Samuel Sung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 318
Join Date: Jun 2011
Use a file explorer on your phone...i am using solid explorer...

Tap on the file on your phone...hit send or share....select bluetooth....select your gear...rest is selfexplaining

it is the way i do it...if the files are downloaded via PC i put'em in Dropbox and download it on my phone...normaly i just download it by phone or send a backup apk to my gear for installing...

X-Note build 18.0 N9005-NF4
 
CojonesDeToro
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 21
Join Date: Dec 2010
I also use titanium backup to send a backup to the watch. I then use titanium backup on the watch to restore apk and data.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
ArnomaF
Old
(Last edited by ArnomaF; 22nd April 2014 at 01:18 PM.) Reason: think this could be the point:
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 111
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Sung View Post
Use a file explorer on your phone...i am using solid explorer...
Tap on the file on your phone...hit send or share....select bluetooth....select your gear...rest is selfexplaining
This would be so easy. But it dont work for me.
Because if I use share via Bluetooth it searches for a BT device but cant find while the Gear is linked and connected.
This is stupid. Cant understand.
Any explanation?
Or solution?

No root on the Gear should not belong to this... I think...
2nd strange point is that I cant thick BT visibility on the Gear... Works only for a second if I switch BT off and on... <- This was caused of my autoconnect app.

Think this could be the point: The Gear is linked as Telefon Audio. So sending of files may not possible?!
 
Samuel Sung
Old
#5  
Samuel Sung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 318
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnomaF View Post
This would be so easy. But it dont work for me.
Because if I use share via Bluetooth it searches for a BT device but cant find while the Gear is linked and connected.
This is stupid. Cant understand.
Any explanation?
Or solution?

No root on the Gear should not belong to this... I think...
2nd strange point is that I cant thick BT visibility on the Gear... Works only for a second if I switch BT off and on... <- This was caused of my autoconnect app.

Think this could be the point: The Gear is linked as Telefon Audio. So sending of files may not possible?!
you have to flash null_ rom...
real android, real possibilities

X-Note build 18.0 N9005-NF4
 
ArnomaF
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 111
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Sung View Post
you have to flash null_ rom...
real android, real possibilities
Thought so
Only thing holding my is loosing warranty...
 
Samuel Sung
Old
#7  
Samuel Sung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 318
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnomaF View Post
Thought so
Only thing holding my is loosing warranty...
That is no problem mate. The Gear do not has KNOX so it should be fine...You can reflash original software before using warranty if you have to...Ask over there in Null_ Rom thread... i'm 90% sure about that....

X-Note build 18.0 N9005-NF4
 
ArnomaF
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 111
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Sung View Post
That is no problem mate. The Gear do not has KNOX so it should be fine...You can reflash original software before using warranty if you have to...Ask over there in Null_ Rom thread... i'm 90% sure about that....
Now I've flashed. But it still dont work
Anyway, now I've working play store and so on. Think it was worth.
 
fOmey
Old
#9  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,927
Posts: 3,150
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney, AUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnomaF View Post
Now I've flashed. But it still dont work
Anyway, now I've working play store and so on. Think it was worth.
I use root explorer to bluetooth files, although all file explorer's should work fine. Hit the share button and select bluetooth.



HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?


GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes