Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Smart Keyboard Pro on Galaxy Gear

Tip us?

iamdarqueza
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Smart Keyboard Pro on Galaxy Gear

After searching for a best keyboard for our Galaxy Gear. I think this is the best keyboard because it has a t9 keyboard. Qwerty is too small for our gear and I cant type fast on that.
T9 keyboard works better than qwerty. Now I can text through my gear using galaxy gear sms fast

Sent from my Tesla Model S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398182057769.jpg
Views:	1222
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	2701937  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdarqueza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

John_wba
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdarqueza View Post
After searching for a best keyboard for our Galaxy Gear. I think this is the best keyboard because it has a t9 keyboard. Qwerty is too small for our gear and I cant type fast on that.
T9 keyboard works better than qwerty. Now I can text through my gear using galaxy gear sms fast

I agree this looks good, I'll test it now, thanks for sharing info.

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to John_wba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SALVADOR TOBIA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks but where do I download

iamdarqueza
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
You can download it on playstore sir

The Following User Says Thank You to iamdarqueza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpmi23
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Not to take anything away from your suggestion, but I have one of my own to add to the thread. Check out "Black Bolts Keyboard T9 + Pro". It's free and, after minimal testing, seems to work great on the Gear.
Motorola Q9c | HTC Mogul | Samsung Moment | HTC Hero (CDMA) | Coby Kyros MID7015A | Viewsonic G-Tablet | Dell Streak 7 | Nexus S 4G (RIP Old Friend) | Epic 4G (P.O.S.) | HTC EVO 3D (P.O.S.) | HP Touchpad (16GB)
Samsung Galaxy SIII: VRUCML1... dammit
HTC Droid DNA: ViperDNA 3.5.0
Galaxy Gear: Null_23
Nexus 7 (2012) WiFi: CM11 Nightlies
ASUS Cube V2: Stock
Logitech Revue (x2): Stock (of course)

Google+ | Twitter | Youtube
The Following User Says Thank You to jpmi23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazer9
Old
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmi23 View Post
Not to take anything away from your suggestion, but I have one of my own to add to the thread. Check out "Black Bolts Keyboard T9 + Pro". It's free and, after minimal testing, seems to work great on the Gear.
Did you change the DPI or text size to anything particular? I like this one but in SMS Gear texting app, you can't see what your inputting. The top is all used up by the keyboard.
Verizon Galaxy S4 w/ Safestrap Recovery v3.72 & ★[ROM][JULY 4] Hyperdrive RLS17.1 KitKat `._ ║Hyperdrive Tweaks ║ Ultimate Customization ║ On-the-Fly Theming ★ w/ NC2 Bootloader -On Stock Side!...

Gear w/ Tizen NE9-Rooted

Asus Transformer TF300T : ★★★[TF300 KitKat 4.4.4][CROMBi-kk RC2][F2FS | DATA2SD | ROM2SD | CM11 ][AUG 11]★★★

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13758
Thread cleaned, time to reset in here, and members are reminded that respect in posts/replies is a rule.

be nice, or get out.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpmi23
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9 View Post
Did you change the DPI or text size to anything particular? I like this one but in SMS Gear texting app, you can't see what your inputting. The top is all used up by the keyboard.
I changed nothing. I noticed that too, just haven't looked into adjusting it yet. Let us know if you come up with a good DPI for it.
Motorola Q9c | HTC Mogul | Samsung Moment | HTC Hero (CDMA) | Coby Kyros MID7015A | Viewsonic G-Tablet | Dell Streak 7 | Nexus S 4G (RIP Old Friend) | Epic 4G (P.O.S.) | HTC EVO 3D (P.O.S.) | HP Touchpad (16GB)
Samsung Galaxy SIII: VRUCML1... dammit
HTC Droid DNA: ViperDNA 3.5.0
Galaxy Gear: Null_23
Nexus 7 (2012) WiFi: CM11 Nightlies
ASUS Cube V2: Stock
Logitech Revue (x2): Stock (of course)

Google+ | Twitter | Youtube