Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,783 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bug report and request] NTFS Mount support not working in Kit-Kat and other major pr

Tip us?

rijulg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Bug report and request] NTFS Mount support not working in Kit-Kat and other major pr

Since I am new to this community please bear with me.

I am using Samsung Galaxy s4 gt-i9500. I had been operating stock rom 4.3 jellybean with root, super user and xposed module. Today I updated my handset to stock rom 4.4.2 kit-kat using odin. At the moment I am experiencing the following bugs :

1. The calls are sent to speaker from headset when I open google chrome.
2. Many many times a loud noise is heard over calls which masks everything else. It is removed only by rebooting and is really annoying since reboot is significantly long.
3. NTFS support which I was enjoying with paragon ntfs mounter is lost. I tried latest version of the same as well as stickmount and usb otg helper but all in vain. I was successful in accessing my ntfs hard drive with the help of nexus photo viewer, so maybe some dev. can utilise whatever they are using to port the necessary settings or files.

I would be really grateful if solutions to the 1st two problems can be provided.

Other than these 3 problems, I have also got fonts of various sizes in different screens i.e Even when I set up font size as tiny or small the fonts on home screen are reduced in size but those on recent apps screens are freakishly huge.

amer_a_82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Definitely need an English version also please add imei change for sprdroid