Originally Posted by cancer55
How did you root it ?
i juz flashed it with some random chinese, custom rom.
Originally Posted by stado9
I just got this phone on weekend and been looking for root access i try using super one click but can't find adb drivers for this phone so anyone found the drivers or a way to root it thanks
Sent from my 5860E using xda premium
didnt thought anyone was interested.
anyhow, here's the driver hope it works. let us know.
uploaded the driver for win7, let me know if u need other driver
i baidu search Chinese rom for u guys and found a way to flash the CWM recovery i think
applocale, or change system locale to chinese/china
DISCLAIMER: USUAL STUFF IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAP, BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.....
GIVE CREDIT TO THE CHINESE GUYS AND NOT ME, AND SO FORTH.........
1. open the link above and look for "http:删除我//pan.baidu......"
2. copy paste it to ur browser (remove the chinese character ofcos)
3. download the 5860+第三方recovery.rar by clicking the '下载' button
4. extract after download
5. put ur phone into flash/download mode by, turn ur phone off, connect it to the pc while holding the vol- button.
6. after that open the file ~/客服_7kDownloader/客服_7kDownloader.exe
7. chose the right com port that is ur phone, on the topleft of the aplication
8. and press ’开始‘ at the bottom right, wait till it finish flashing.
sometimes it got stuck, and the solution is to check ur device manager for unknown device
and install the driver (the adb driver i think) and after that it should continue, or repeat the flashing process if not.
(happened to mine)
the process is the same for flashing other roms thats on that board that i posted.
fyi its all in chinese but juz look at [ROM] threads.
also u need to register, login and reply to see the link.
but seing u got CMW, i think you guys can start cooking ur own rom.
PS I CANT TEST IT SEEING THAT I GOT A DIFFERENT(OLDER) CONFIGURATION THAN Y'ALL
BUT GUD LUCK.