Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

installed ARHD and it doesnt boot. im stuck in HTC logo. please help

Tip us?
 
grins814
Old
(Last edited by grins814; 25th March 2014 at 06:04 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Mar 2014
Unhappy installed ARHD and it doesnt boot. im stuck in HTC logo. please help

i tried to install ARHD in my phone, after installing it, it can't pass the HTC logo and its st98uck. when i tried to flash it again, nothing seems happening. i entered TWRP and when i exit it, it says "no OS installed" please help me pls. my device is not listed when i try adb device.

C:\HTCOneRoot>adb device
list of devices

this is my getvar

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.20.707.6
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: ************
(bootloader) imei: ********************
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4287mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-59adc32b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.064s
 
ckpv5
Old
#2  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8343
Posts: 6,412
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
You are in wrong forum ... check your PM
M8 - 1.54.707.7 - TWRP 2.7.1.0
M7 - 5.12.707.3 - TWRP 2.7.0.4
 
alray
Old
(Last edited by alray; 26th March 2014 at 12:57 AM.)
#3  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 2,389
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grins814 View Post
i tried to install ARHD in my phone, after installing it, it can't pass the HTC logo and its st98uck. when i tried to flash it again, nothing seems happening. i entered TWRP and when i exit it, it says "no OS installed" please help me pls. my device is not listed when i try adb device.

C:\HTCOneRoot>adb device
list of devices

this is my getvar

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.20.707.6
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4287mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-59adc32b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.064s

So First remove your IMEI and SERIALNO from your first post, there are sensitive data you don't want to share!

What TWRP version are you using? Is your bootloader still unlocked?
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
grins814
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
(Maybe a Moderator could move this thread to Q&A of the HTC One thread instead of AT&T HTC One? Thanks!)

So First remove your IMEI and SERIALNO from your first post, there are sensitive data you don't want to share!

What TWRP version are you using? Is your bootloader still unlocked?
im using TWRP-2.6.3.4, i already relocked my bootloader.
 
alray
Old
#5  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 2,389
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grins814 View Post
im using TWRP-2.6.3.4, i already relocked my bootloader.
Why did you relocked your bootloader with a custom recovery?!

Unlock your bootloader

Md5 checksum your recovery.img and your rom and try to flash again
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
grins814
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
Why did you relocked your bootloader with a custom recovery?!

Unlock your bootloader

Md5 checksum your recovery.img and your rom and try to flash again
where can i get the recovery.img? can i use ARHD.zip rom?
 
alray
Old
#7  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 922
Posts: 2,389
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grins814 View Post
where can i get the recovery.img? can i use ARHD.zip rom?
Md5 check sum your twrp 2.6.3.4 and your arhd rom.zip then if the md5 checksum match flash both again. clear cahce and see if its boot
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
magnetboard
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 315
Join Date: May 2011
Since he is s-on, shouldn't he flash the boot.img from fastboot?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
 
grins814
Old
(Last edited by grins814; 25th March 2014 at 05:24 PM.)
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
Md5 check sum your twrp 2.6.3.4 and your arhd rom.zip then if the md5 checksum match flash both again. clear cahce and see if its boot
ARHD.zip df9854f79c6e6928befd6ec43ec9f4a5
twrp 72067aefb69541d40e8420d7aa46408d

alray, can you give me a link on the files i need for this to work, i really dont know what files to use. please
 
grins814
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetboard View Post
Since he is s-on, shouldn't he flash the boot.img from fastboot?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
can you please link to me the files i should download, everything that i can use. i have downloaded a lot of files but i dont know if it is the right file for my phone.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes