[Q] HTC One AT&T Suddenly Bricked!!
My HTC One AT&T 32GB jut got bricked!
I don't root, unlock or s-off remain on stock rom 4.12.
This problem happen after restart just only normal restart phone to get fresh but suddenly after restart phone became very slow, not responsive on touch screen. After for a while screen off but I cannot make it up again.
I have try several way to make it up again but so far no any luck.
- Push power button 10-20s ----> no Luck.
- Push power button+volume down 10-20s ----> no Luck.
- Push power button+volume up 10-20s ----> no Luck.
- Push power button+volume up+ down with light on proximity sensor for 20-30s but also not luck.
- Try to connect with charger but no any LED on (normally Red LED On when charging)
When connected on PC (already install HTC sync) detected as qhsusb_dload but update driver failed.
Any one can give suggestion since I live not in USA? If I bring to local HTC service center will be not cover with guarantee.