Plugged in my Z1c to my Mac and now I have an update ready for me. Im assuming its for KitKat. But I have read a lot of threads saying there are a lot of problems. So should I just stay on Jellybean then? Will these problems be fixable by another update if Sony does respond to these problems? If not i'll be staying on 4.3 for a while then. ha
I am since sunday with the KK and no issues at all, my battery runs ok, ram memory got better and phone calls and camera no problem.
i made by OTA with no wipe. for me looks prety safe, i think most people who run in some problem are those who unlock bootloader or mod the phone.
I am not rooted or so, waiting a good reason to do it(4K video recording could be one)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|