Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EX-3Minit Users That Are Using 4.4.2 KitKat...

Tip us?

norml
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Default EX-3Minit Users That Are Using 4.4.2 KitKat...

Due to recent events, no 3Minit available for 4.4.2...

What mods/apps are you using to emulate 3Minit options? I REALLY liked the long press back kill app option, This is my MAIN concern, I've used some other mods that aren't quite the same, they are slow, and I have to do it twice sometimes when killing certain apps Can you guys suggest something that is similar and quick as 3Minit, that's my MAIN concern on 4.4.2 TW custom roms. And other functions as well, any suggestions, good experiences? Thanks members!
Device........• Samsung Galaxy SŪ 4 SGH-M919 16GB
Bootloader.• M919UVUAMDL
Baseband...• M919UVUFNB4 [GSM] • M919UVUAMDL [LTE]
KNOX.........• FREE

Rom...........• Omega v34 XXUGNG2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Kernel.......• KT-SGS4 TW KK4.4 TMO 07.12.2014
Recovery..• TWRP v2.7.1.0

ozkaya
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by norml View Post
Due to recent events, no 3Minit available for 4.4.2...

What mods/apps are you using to emulate 3Minit options? I REALLY liked the long press back kill app option, This is my MAIN concern, I've used some other mods that aren't quite the same, they are slow, and I have to do it twice sometimes when killing certain apps Can you guys suggest something that is similar and quick as 3Minit, that's my MAIN concern on 4.4.2 TW custom roms. And other functions as well, any suggestions, good experiences? Thanks members!
Xposed Wanam module has long back option for killing apps and works well for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ozkaya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

norml
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkaya View Post
Xposed Wanam module has long back option for killing apps and works well for me.
Thanks, but that's one of the many I have tried and it is stupid slow compared to 3Minit's and the one that use to come with Omega. 1 reply, maybe it's time to switch permanently to AOSP, or GPE, thanks again ozkaya for ur help, take it easy!!

OVER HALF MY POSTS ARE THANKED FOR HELPING MEMBERS AND I CAN'T GET NO HELP, OR SUGGESTIONS, WHAT A JOKE.
Device........• Samsung Galaxy SŪ 4 SGH-M919 16GB
Bootloader.• M919UVUAMDL
Baseband...• M919UVUFNB4 [GSM] • M919UVUAMDL [LTE]
KNOX.........• FREE

Rom...........• Omega v34 XXUGNG2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Kernel.......• KT-SGS4 TW KK4.4 TMO 07.12.2014
Recovery..• TWRP v2.7.1.0