Audio

Amazing Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth Handset

8th October 2013, 12:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag NORWICH, England
Thanks Meter: 205

671 posts
More
Just received the Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth handset and it's perfect for the Note 3

Not only can you use it as a standard wireless headset for audio playback, the device itself has a phone speaker and mic to allow you to make and receive calls just like a mini mobile phone! This is great for being more discreet in public. I don't necessarily want dodgy people to know I am using an expensive phone in public. You can of course also use the earphones to make/receive calls.

You can also receive notifications on it from Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, SMS and Calendar. The text from these apps will scroll on the super clear screen. It will also read the text aloud if you wish. It also has an FM radio. The sound through the supplied earphones is also very impressive.

Finally you pair the device instantly with NFC, which is really convenient.

Working flawlessly on my Note 3 and callers say they can hear me perfectly when using it as a handset.

Cost me 60 off Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apprentice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2013, 07:31 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
Looks great hope it works out. Wonder if it will be available in USA. Post back in a few weeks and let us know if it works out.

I had the Sony HBH DS980
It was the finest quality I've ever seen lasted almost 3 years of daily wear and abuse.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381473046513.jpg
Views:	1531
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	2317164  
12th October 2013, 07:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 199

678 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have also the sbh52 1 week now and I say it's great also worth only I wish to last a bit longer if you use a2dp to hear songs or anything, at least it charged extremely fast so it compensates that.
A 2nd problem is the inability to save radio stations, it saves only one and I try in Sony support site to make them to fix that. If you can reply in that thread, if many yell then they might fixed it, after all in their site they was saying that you can save your radio stations which was false advertisement.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4
Last edited by BlueChris; 12th October 2013 at 07:57 AM.
12th October 2013, 04:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag kl
Thanks Meter: 47

217 posts
Galaxy gear and sony headset sbh52 can connect with note 3 in the same time? i ask for sony retailer n samsung service centre too they feedback is (i m dont know or i m not sure?)
and what your answer?? before i buy samsung gear. now i had pair with sbh52, wish can pair with boths accers with in note 3.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th October 2013, 06:54 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoch

Looks great hope it works out. Wonder if it will be available in USA. Post back in a few weeks and let us know if it works out.

I had the Sony HBH DS980
It was the finest quality I've ever seen lasted almost 3 years of daily wear and abuse.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4

Negri Electronics is taking preorders

negrielectronics com/catalogsearch/result/?q=SBH52
12th October 2013, 07:06 PM   |  #6  
Flag Athens

678 posts
Donate to Me
More
I bought it 10 days ago from clove uk

Guys please connect to the thread in Sony support I posted earlier and say something to fix that it only saves 1 station, it's totally stupid really what they did

Don't laugh but without the earphones the sbh52 plays the sounds from its speaker witch is good really so I have this in a distance from my 6 month son and I play a list with baby songs and this is great

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Last edited by BlueChris; 12th October 2013 at 07:09 PM.
14th October 2013, 05:11 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 11

320 posts
i want it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice

Just received the Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth handset and it's perfect for the Note 3

Not only can you use it as a standard wireless headset for audio playback, the device itself has a phone speaker and mic to allow you to make and receive calls just like a mini mobile phone! This is great for being more discreet in public. I don't necessarily want dodgy people to know I am using an expensive phone in public. You can of course also use the earphones to make/receive calls.

You can also receive notifications on it from Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, SMS and Calendar. The text from these apps will scroll on the super clear screen. It will also read the text aloud if you wish. It also has an FM radio. The sound through the supplied earphones is also very impressive.

Finally you pair the device instantly with NFC, which is really convenient.

Working flawlessly on my Note 3 and callers say they can hear me perfectly when using it as a handset.

Cost me 60 off Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i want it but it hasnt hit the united states yet,i was going to get the sbh50 but this is better
14th October 2013, 06:44 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 5

31 posts
It's designed to be used with the Sony z ultra

14th October 2013, 09:56 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag NORWICH, England
Thanks Meter: 205

671 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlink

It's designed to be used with the Sony z ultra

It was promoted as a Z Ultra accessory but it is also an accessory designed to work with any BT enabled device.

I have been using it for some time with the Note 3 and it works flawlessly. Very impressed with the sound, signal range, stability and usability. Worth every penny. I just don't like the fact it attracts fingerprints!
14th October 2013, 12:37 PM   |  #10  
Flag Athens

678 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice

It was promoted as a Z Ultra accessory but it is also an accessory designed to work with any BT enabled device.

I have been using it for some time with the Note 3 and it works flawlessly. Very impressed with the sound, signal range, stability and usability. Worth every penny. I just don't like the fact it attracts fingerprints!

And EarPrints if you answer without the earphones

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread