Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Angry [dump][sharp aquos phone sh-12c][2.3.3] stock firmwares

OP dbaf14

4th November 2011, 02:16 PM   |  #1  
dbaf14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 194
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Hey guys ,


----UPDATED 04.05.2012---------------------------------------------------------------------
this are dumped (using ADB cat) Stock-Firmwares of the NTT DoCoMo SH-12C (AQUOS PHONE)

DOWNLOAD [sh-12c-rom][2.3.3] stock (build 01.01.03)

size : 2X ~ 180MB
hoster : Mediafire

~~PART1~~
~~PART2~~

this contains

Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot.img - yes	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery.img	- yes
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata.img - no
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD [sh-12c-rom][2.3.3] stock (build 01.01.02)

size : 2X ~ 180MB
hoster : Mediafire

~~PART1~~
~~PART2~~

this contains

Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot.img - yes	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery.img	- yes
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system.img - yes
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog.img -  no
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb.img -  yes
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata.img - no



This can be flashed using this how-nandroid-without-nandroid-Tutorial !
NOTE : first check your SH-12C's system partitions will be flashed with the correct .img-file!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still there is no mod, no custom recovery and no custom rom available !(maybe a thing for clockworkmod or cyanogen???)

really would like to see some developement!!!


Partitions of the SH-12C (for DEV's)
Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery	
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl	
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache	
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog	
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog	
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata
dbaf14
Last edited by dbaf14; 4th May 2012 at 05:52 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbaf14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2011, 04:47 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Do you know: How to updeta firware from 01.01.02 to 01.01.03?

thank you
8th November 2011, 09:02 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Will it be possible to extract the update files from the dump image of a updated phone.
8th November 2011, 12:30 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaf14

Hey guys ,

this is dumped full Stock-Firmware of the NTT DoCoMo SH-12C (AQUOS PHONE)


FILENAME : dumpsysclean.zip (includet files are .img-files)
SIZE : 383,08MB
HOSTER : MEGAUPLOAD
OS : Android 2.3.3
BUILD : 01.01.02
INFO : includes all gapps and sharp system&preinstalled apps


>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<

still there is no mod, no custom recovery and no custom rom available !(maybe a thing for clockworkmod or cyanogen???)

really would like to see some developement!!!


Partitions of the SH-12C (for DEV's)

Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery	
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl	
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache	
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog	
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog	
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata
dbaf14

it is a nandroid img files, didn't it ?
I can't expand it with unaffs after unrar, unaffs say broken files
8th November 2011, 09:32 PM   |  #5  
dbaf14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 194
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Cool
hmm

i used the tutorial of this thread back-up-your-phone-without-nandroid

first i temp. rooted my sh-12c and i used via adb command line :

Code:
adb shell
$ su		
# cat /proc/mtd
to know about the device partitions

i got this ->
Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery	
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl	
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache	
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog	
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog	
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata
then i used this to backup the phones partitions

Code:
cat /dev/mtd/mtd0 > /sdcard/boot.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd1 > /sdcard/persist.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd2 > /sdcard/misc.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd3 > /sdcard/recovery.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd4 > /sdcard/ipl.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd5 > /sdcard/system.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd6 > /sdcard/cache.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd7 > /sdcard/log.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd8 > /sdcard/battlog.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd9 > /sdcard/calllog.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd10 > /sdcard/ldb.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd11 > /sdcard/userdata.img
now i got the .img files , and when you use hex editor or notepad++ you'll see , this are the real files , but still dont know how to extract them too

also didnt tried to flash it back until now !

any ideas?

dbaf14
9th November 2011, 05:21 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaf14

hmm

i used the tutorial of this thread back-up-your-phone-without-nandroid

first i temp. rooted my sh-12c and i used via adb command line :

Code:
adb shell
$ su		
# cat /proc/mtd
to know about the device partitions

i got this ->
Code:
/dev/mtd/mtd0 > boot	
/dev/mtd/mtd1 > persist
/dev/mtd/mtd2 > misc
/dev/mtd/mtd3 > recovery	
/dev/mtd/mtd4 > ipl	
/dev/mtd/mtd5 > system
/dev/mtd/mtd6 > cache	
/dev/mtd/mtd7 > log
/dev/mtd/mtd8 > battlog	
/dev/mtd/mtd9 > calllog	
/dev/mtd/mtd10 > ldb
/dev/mtd/mtd11 > userdata
then i used this to backup the phones partitions

Code:
cat /dev/mtd/mtd0 > /sdcard/boot.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd1 > /sdcard/persist.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd2 > /sdcard/misc.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd3 > /sdcard/recovery.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd4 > /sdcard/ipl.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd5 > /sdcard/system.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd6 > /sdcard/cache.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd7 > /sdcard/log.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd8 > /sdcard/battlog.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd9 > /sdcard/calllog.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd10 > /sdcard/ldb.img	
cat /dev/mtd/mtd11 > /sdcard/userdata.img
now i got the .img files , and when you use hex editor or notepad++ you'll see , this are the real files , but still dont know how to extract them too

also didnt tried to flash it back until now !

any ideas?

dbaf14

3q, i got a log as following from my phone, and i think it is might be flashed with yaff2. So, i try to expand it with unaffs, but i fail to.

recovery filesystem table
=========================
0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
1 /boot mtd boot (null)
2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
4 /ldb yaffs2 ldb (null)
5 /calllog yaffs2 calllog (null)
6 /misc mtd misc (null)
7 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
8 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
9 /system yaffs2 system (null)

Fixing execute permissions for /cache
10th November 2011, 08:13 PM   |  #7  
dbaf14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 194
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
so now made another dump wich can be unpacked with unyaffs!(maybe useful to get root?)

this contains .img again , but made with "mkfs.yaffs2"


FILENAME : dumpimg.zip (includet files are .img-files)
SIZE : 308MB
HOSTER : Hotfile
OS : Android 2.3.3
BUILD : 01.01.02
INFO : includes all gapps and sharp system&preinstalled apps

>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<


dbaf14
Last edited by dbaf14; 7th April 2012 at 01:29 AM.
28th January 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Hotfile and Megaupload links are down. Any chance of re uploads?
28th January 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #9  
dbaf14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 194
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Rly both is down?
Omg then i have to make a new dump again and it will be different coz i updated my SH-12C to firmware 01.01.03 some weeks ago!( it means if i cant find the old file)

So please be patient
Maybe this weekend!^_^

dbaf14

Sent from my SH-12C using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to dbaf14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaf14

Rly both is down?
Omg then i have to make a new dump again and it will be different coz i updated my SH-12C to firmware 01.01.03 some weeks ago!( it means if i cant find the old file)

So please be patient
Maybe this weekend!^_^

dbaf14

Sent from my SH-12C using XDA App

Yes, both are down, megaupload was megashutdown by the feds and the owners are in megatrouble looking at years in jail.
Hotfile does not like hot files, so they got removed due to copyright complaints.

Thank you for your help.
No worries on the file versions, any dump is a good dump.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes