FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[beta][port][4.1+] Sony Xperia Tablet Z Launcher for phones and tablets

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 836
 
By umbrella android, Senior Member on 25th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys how are You

i Manged to pull out Sony Xperia Tablet Z launcher after releasing it on the market , the launcher working on tablets and phones



so here we are


Quote:

Screenshots from my note 1 looks bad cause my rom pressing the screenshots




















Quote:

installation :

- download it

- install it as any app - so simple is'nt


Quote:

Bugs :

- widget may not shown in some devices

- Theme chooser giving FC

- you need Xposed module if you are using phone with more then 160 DPI (if more then 160 it will look like xperia z launcher) and put these setting :




- rotate will work after reboot

- tell me



Quote:

download in attachment



Quote:

tested devices :

+ galaxy tab2 10.1

+ galaxy note 10.1

+ galaxy Note 1

= should work with any device


hit thanks if you like it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-21-59-20.jpg
Views:	4209
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1990832   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-21-59-44.jpg
Views:	3940
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1990833   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-22-01-03.jpg
Views:	3935
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1990834   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-22-01-52.jpg
Views:	3861
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1990835   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-21-58-57.jpg
Views:	3785
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	1990837   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-25-22-01-38.jpg
Views:	3882
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1990842  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Home.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.20 MB, 14131 views)
Last edited by umbrella android; 26th May 2013 at 07:53 AM.
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to umbrella android For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th May 2013, 09:23 PM |#2  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Change LOG
v1.0.0 : releasing
Last edited by umbrella android; 25th May 2013 at 09:31 PM.
25th May 2013, 10:09 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Is this the same as ra3al's launcher expect he had added more options?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
26th May 2013, 02:18 AM |#4  
spitfire2425's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Narnia
Thanks Meter: 255
 
More
Not usually big on Sony's stuff but this looks really nice. Thanks for the launcher.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Working on nexus 7 running PA (had to change it to tablet ui)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
26th May 2013, 03:00 AM |#5  
zax10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Inman
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Working on Motorola Droid RAZR M.

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium
26th May 2013, 07:51 AM |#6  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumper62

Is this the same as ra3al's launcher expect he had added more options?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

no it is for tablets layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire2425

Not usually big on Sony's stuff but this looks really nice. Thanks for the launcher.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Working on nexus 7 running PA (had to change it to tablet ui)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by zax10

Working on Motorola Droid RAZR M.

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

thanks for your feed backs
26th May 2013, 09:36 AM |#7  
hannarecord's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
When i try to add a widget it say no space on homescreen and its empty
I try to push it to system app but didn't work
Note 10.1
ARHD ROM

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium
26th May 2013, 04:09 PM |#8  
martinko23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Please what is the application Application Settings? Thx.

Sent from my awesome Nexus 7.
26th May 2013, 05:21 PM |#9  
Dhiraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 342
 
More
Not working on galaxy tab2 4.1.1.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD
26th May 2013, 05:59 PM |#10  
6E 65 76 69 6E's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinko23

Please what is the application Application Settings? Thx.

Sent from my awesome Nexus 7.

It's an Xposed module.
Get it from here.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Whats the ideal settings for Xperia P?
The Following User Says Thank You to 6E 65 76 69 6E For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2013, 09:13 PM |#11  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannarecord

When i try to add a widget it say no space on homescreen and its empty
I try to push it to system app but didn't work
Note 10.1
ARHD ROM

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium

well as i said some devices may face problem try to wipe cache

if it did not work wait for the next release

Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

Not working on galaxy tab2 4.1.1.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD

try to change DPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofactor.is3

It's an Xposed module.
Get it from here.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Whats the ideal settings for Xperia P?

in the OP
The Following User Says Thank You to umbrella android For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes