Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Modem Question.

Tip us?

sFranKv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Phone [Q] Modem Question.

Good day to all!, Yestarday i purchace a note 3 n900 and the firt thing that i did was to flash a kitkat rom, i live in central america and i flashed a indian rom, everything is working fine but the 3g, its not stable at all, sometimes will work normaly for a few seconds and after that it wont work, its constantly changeing from 3g to H+ and it will drain the battery really fast, i change the setting to work on EDGE and it will work correctly, slow but fine.

now i was checking over the internet and i find that the modem on a firmware can cause problems with the signal, now mi question, can i flash a modem from a 4.3 firmware to a 4.4 firmware?
x102x96x Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sFranKv View Post
Good day to all!, Yestarday i purchace a note 3 n900 and the firt thing that i did was to flash a kitkat rom, i live in central america and i flashed a indian rom, everything is working fine but the 3g, its not stable at all, sometimes will work normaly for a few seconds and after that it wont work, its constantly changeing from 3g to H+ and it will drain the battery really fast, i change the setting to work on EDGE and it will work correctly, slow but fine.

now i was checking over the internet and i find that the modem on a firmware can cause problems with the signal, now mi question, can i flash a modem from a 4.3 firmware to a 4.4 firmware?
No
it s simple 4.3 modem won't be compatible on 4.4.2

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]