Phone [Q] Modem Question.

OP sFranKv

28th March 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
Donate to Me
More
Good day to all!, Yestarday i purchace a note 3 n900 and the firt thing that i did was to flash a kitkat rom, i live in central america and i flashed a indian rom, everything is working fine but the 3g, its not stable at all, sometimes will work normaly for a few seconds and after that it wont work, its constantly changeing from 3g to H+ and it will drain the battery really fast, i change the setting to work on EDGE and it will work correctly, slow but fine.

now i was checking over the internet and i find that the modem on a firmware can cause problems with the signal, now mi question, can i flash a modem from a 4.3 firmware to a 4.4 firmware?
x102x96x
28th March 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sFranKv

Good day to all!, Yestarday i purchace a note 3 n900 and the firt thing that i did was to flash a kitkat rom, i live in central america and i flashed a indian rom, everything is working fine but the 3g, its not stable at all, sometimes will work normaly for a few seconds and after that it wont work, its constantly changeing from 3g to H+ and it will drain the battery really fast, i change the setting to work on EDGE and it will work correctly, slow but fine.

now i was checking over the internet and i find that the modem on a firmware can cause problems with the signal, now mi question, can i flash a modem from a 4.3 firmware to a 4.4 firmware?

No
it s simple 4.3 modem won't be compatible on 4.4.2

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread