So as I was browsing the forum the today I herd a reference to an app as part of a solution to play game cube games on my note 3.
I have to share my findings because this app is awesome, and if your a gamer you should have this app.
It's called "Kainy" - weird name I know but awesome and powerful app.
Play Store Description -
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G).
- HD/native resolution.
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Optimized for Neon, Tegra2 and Tegra3.
- Multi-Devices connections (Up to 5).
It's pretty cool, and only $3. Down the Android app, down the PC app, the PC app will give you all the numbers to put into the android app with minimal setup required. You'll be remote controlling your desktop in seconds.
Also let's you build custom controller layouts (see screenshots below), and let's you turn off screen mirroring for a controller only mode.
Hope you guys like this!
Here are the links
Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.kainy.client
PC Download - http://www.kainy.com/download.html
Here are some screenshots!
Side by Side