Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] [Help]Stuck at sony logo

OP sheksbear

25th March 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #1  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
While Restoring my Phone Data using TWRP I cleared system,Dalvik Cache,Data and when i tried restoring i said restore failed and when i rebooted my phone is just stuck at sony logo

I tried reflashing .681 firmware using flashtool but no use

I think i also have lost the root as i am unable to log in to Recovery mode


Guys help me please!!!
25th March 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #2  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,438
 
9,896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheksbear

While Restoring my Phone Data using TWRP I cleared system,Dalvik Cache,Data and when i tried restoring i said restore failed and when i rebooted my phone is just stuck at sony logo

I tried reflashing .681 firmware using flashtool but no use

I think i also have lost the root as i am unable to log in to Recovery mode


Guys help me please!!!

If you wipe system, then guess what, you just wiped your system.

Hard reset your phone and flash a stock FTF again (Flashtool should work) or repair your phone using pccomapanion.
You will have lost root as well as all other settings etc.

Once you have repaired the phone, install recovery again and try your backup. If you were on .691 with dual recovery, it will fail because it does not mount system.
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Processing of amss_fsg.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Processing apps_log.sin
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Checking header
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Flashing data
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Processing of apps_log.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Processing cache.sin
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Checking header
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Flashing data
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Processing of cache.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Ending flash session
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - ERROR - C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin (The system cannot find the file specified)
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
25/009/2014 21:09:59 - INFO - Device disconnected
25/010/2014 21:10:01 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode


i am getting this error in Flashtool while flashing .534
25th March 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #4  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

If you wipe system, then guess what, you just wiped your system.

Hard reset your phone and flash a stock FTF again (Flashtool should work) or repair your phone using pccomapanion.
You will have lost root as well as all other settings etc.

Once you have repaired the phone, install recovery again and try your backup. If you were on .691 with dual recovery, it will fail because it does not mount system.

Please help
25th March 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #5  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheksbear

25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Processing of amss_fsg.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Processing apps_log.sin
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Checking header
25/009/2014 21:09:56 - INFO - Flashing data
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Processing of apps_log.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Processing cache.sin
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Checking header
25/009/2014 21:09:57 - INFO - Flashing data
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Processing of cache.sin finished.
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Ending flash session
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - ERROR - C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin (The system cannot find the file specified)
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
25/009/2014 21:09:58 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
25/009/2014 21:09:59 - INFO - Device disconnected
25/010/2014 21:10:01 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode


i am getting this error in Flashtool while flashing .534

Remove this folder, and try again

C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #6  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

If you wipe system, then guess what, you just wiped your system.

Hard reset your phone and flash a stock FTF again (Flashtool should work) or repair your phone using pccomapanion.
You will have lost root as well as all other settings etc.

Once you have repaired the phone, install recovery again and try your backup. If you were on .691 with dual recovery, it will fail because it does not mount system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

Remove this folder, and try again

C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Not Working Still Getting The error in between flashing

- Processing cache.sin
25/028/2014 21:28:29 - INFO - Checking header
25/028/2014 21:28:29 - INFO - Flashing data
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - INFO - Processing of cache.sin finished.
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - INFO - Ending flash session
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - ERROR - C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin (The system cannot find the file specified)
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
25th March 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #7  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheksbear

Not Working Still Getting The error in between flashing

- Processing cache.sin
25/028/2014 21:28:29 - INFO - Checking header
25/028/2014 21:28:29 - INFO - Flashing data
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - INFO - Processing of cache.sin finished.
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - INFO - Ending flash session
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - ERROR - C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin (The system cannot find the file specified)
25/028/2014 21:28:31 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

What is your flashing configuration? Do you exclude something?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #8  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

What is your flashing configuration? Do you exclude something?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

25th March 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #9  
omegahanggara's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 152
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheksbear

Is your drive C: full?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #10  
sheksbear's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara

Is your drive C: is full?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

No.....150 Gb Free Space available !! i am really worried

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes