Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[All Devices] CrossBreeder - 7.2.13 -Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit su

Tip us?

mysteryno46
Old
(Last edited by mysteryno46; 27th March 2014 at 07:58 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Phone [All Devices] CrossBreeder - 7.2.13 -Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit su

This isn't my work, but it's my pleasure to share it here on the page for those who doesn't know about it. Credit goes to @idcrisis & @fivefour

What is CrossBreeder?

This is a new take at improving Android and reducing GUI lag.

It's lightweight and won't consume battery. Users have reported drastic improvements in usability and battery life. It will show noticeable improvements.

All you need to try it in custom recovery. It is for all Android devices. ( not x86 ones ).

This is a combination of 5 different key methodologies to improve the Android experience:

Go to original thread for more info: Specifically Post#3 Latest version works in our device so go ahead and flash. If you don't find suitable just flash the uninstaller. (Don't worry uninstaller won't be needed) Try it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113150

IMPORTANT - Please uninstall a prior version of CrossBreeder(Only if you already have) by flashing the attached latest uninstall ZIP before flashing the latest version. Please report problems only with the latest version of the software along with your model number, ROM details and the output of the following command:

su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/CHECK_PROCS"

Please upgrade even if you're happy with a prior version as there are some prospective issues with prior versions which can result in your phone doing more work than necessary.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CrossBreeder_7.2.13.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.59 MB, 1607 views)
File Type: zip CrossBreeder_Uninstall_7.2.13.zip - [Click for QR Code] (943.1 KB, 894 views)
Devices I Own:
Galaxy Win I8552:
Stock Rooted & Powered by Gluon Kernel (Alpha 4) + SystemUI "Transwin S5 Rom"
Galaxy S Duos:
Cosmic Rom v2.5
Galaxy SL I9003:
Nameless Rom KitKat 4.4.4
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mysteryno46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sughanthan
Old
Thanks Meter 11
did u try it.. any difference in it?
The Following User Says Thank You to sughanthan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZANKRUT.DOSHI
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Of course man it makes a hell lot of difference in performance
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro
Stock XXANC3
Cpu @ 1200 mhz

Asus Nexus 7

4.4.2 AOSPAL Paranoid Android SaberDroid - KitKat Remix & Vanilla

Cpu @ 1500 Mhz

Htc Wildfire S

4.4.2 OmniRom by oliver

Cpu @ 600 Mhz
The Following User Says Thank You to ZANKRUT.DOSHI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

id74em8
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZANKRUT.DOSHI View Post
Of course man it makes a hell lot of difference in performance
No, I got a massive drop in performance after installing crossbreeder.
I'm running custom ROM and custom kernel [kernel may not support crossbreeder, maybe]
I had to uninstall crossbreeder.
Pressing "THANKS" wouldn't cost you anything.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro :
CyanogenMod 11.0 (test)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to id74em8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysteryno46
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Smile Haven't heard anything as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by id74em8 View Post
No, I got a massive drop in performance after installing crossbreeder.
I'm running custom ROM and custom kernel [kernel may not support crossbreeder, maybe]
I had to uninstall crossbreeder.
Bro, which version did you installed? I haven't heard anything like that and also haven't experienced like that. I have it installed. Works good. Lesser lag than before for sure. Quicker 2G internet... Overall performance increase is actually noticeable... Try to install latest 7.X.X.X version...

Let me know what's the result. I am using it on Whacky Rom no issues at all.... I loved the change it made to phone. It's a must have script.
Devices I Own:
Galaxy Win I8552:
Galaxy S Duos:
Cosmic Rom v2.5
Galaxy SL I9003:
The Following User Says Thank You to mysteryno46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tuneer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Already flashed pure performance tz..:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryno46 View Post
Bro, which version did you installed? I haven't heard anything like that and also haven't experienced like that. I have it installed. Works good. Lesser lag than before for sure. Quicker 2G internet... Overall performance increase is actually noticeable... Try to install latest 7.X.X.X version...

Let me know what's the result. I am using it on Whacky Rom no issues at all.... I loved the change it made to phone. It's a must have script.
hey mysteryno46 i have already flashed pure performance tz... will flashing cross breeder over it.. cause any problems as such.. ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuneer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysteryno46
Old
(Last edited by mysteryno46; 5th April 2014 at 11:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Smile I have tried pure performance too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneer View Post
hey mysteryno46 i have already flashed pure performance tz... will flashing cross breeder over it.. cause any problems as such.. ?
I was talking about crossbreeder. I have used pure performance too but not much difference I felt and so uninstalled it, but crossbreeder have made a lot of difference in performance of the phone. Waiting for you to try and get back here with your experience.

First do uninstall pure performance just to avoid issues later on and otherwise you'll be dissatisfied with the crossbreeder...
Better check crossbreeder alone, you will feel the noticeable difference.
Devices I Own:
Galaxy Win I8552:
Galaxy S Duos:
Cosmic Rom v2.5
Galaxy SL I9003:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteryno46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tuneer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
How to uninstall pure performance TX...?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuneer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysteryno46
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Smile PurePerformances™X_Uninstaller.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneer View Post
How to uninstall pure performance TX...?

Link Uploaded on Mediafire. Download the uninstaller zip from the link and flash it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?ax4jk2zbj7vvf34

Hoping that helps. Cheers ! ! !
Devices I Own:
Galaxy Win I8552:
Galaxy S Duos:
Cosmic Rom v2.5
Galaxy SL I9003:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteryno46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tuneer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryno46 View Post
Link Uploaded on Mediafire. Download the uninstaller zip from the link and flash it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?ax4jk2zbj7vvf34

Hoping that helps. Cheers ! ! !
One last question.. After I flash the unmistaller of pure performance TX.. Do I have to reboot the phone and then again go into recovery then flash the cross breeder.. Or I can just not of it altogether...?

Tags
crossbreeder, i8552, quattro