Recovery Image for x920d with SELinux support and
Grab image here
- Grab the recovery image..
- Setup Fastboot tools and drivers..
- Reboot phone to Bootloader mode(pressing Volume down while powering it on and pressing on Bootloader option)
- Run command prompt on your fastboot directory by Holding Shift(keyboard) and pressing right click on your mouse..choose open command window here..
- Issue commands:
fastboot erase cache
fastboot flash recovery image.image
- Reboot bootloader and try to enter recovery..and give yourself a HUG..if all goes well you will be greeted by the Teamwin screen and will enter the menu shortly..
Kindly test and give feedback.. if you like it a Thanks cannot be as harmful as it seems..it will keep me motivated to work things out for FREE..
- DeesTroy, Pio-Masaki for the device tree and Flyhalf205..anyone missing??let me know..
PS: For X920E support kindly coordinate with me via PM..
TWRP for Butterfly, Tool/Utility for the HTC Butterfly
Last Updated 2014-10-18