[TOOL][RECOVERY] TWRP 2.7.0.x (SELinux support/OFFMODE Charging fix) (x920D)
No need to elaborate the OP..
Recovery Image for x920d with SELinux support and
support for new update binary to support KitKat
..also includes fix for offmode
Grab image here
- Grab the recovery image..
- Setup Fastboot tools and drivers..
- Reboot phone to Bootloader mode(pressing Volume down while powering it on and pressing on Bootloader option)
- Run command prompt on your fastboot directory by Holding Shift(keyboard) and pressing right click on your mouse..choose open command window here
- Issue commands:
fastboot erase cache
- Then after finishing the previous command..
fastboot flash recovery image.image
is the filename of the recovery image you have downloaded..
- Reboot bootloader and try to enter recovery..and give yourself a HUG..if all goes well you will be greeted by the Teamwin screen and will enter the menu shortly..
Kindly test and give feedback..
if you like it a Thanks cannot be as harmful as it seems..it will keep me motivated to work things out for FREE..
- DeesTroy, Pio-Masaki for the device tree and Flyhalf205..anyone missing??let me know..
For X920E support kindly coordinate with me via PM..