FORUMS

Phone becomes laggy after installing Xposed framework+Modules...

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By Vortex99, Senior Member on 18th October 2013, 09:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I recently installed Xposed framework on my phone but after enabling d modules my phone has become laggy plus RAM is consumption is more... For example before installing Xposed framework RAM consumption was around 287-300 mb... but after installing Xposed RAM consumption is around 400 mb... So for nw i uninstalled it and phone is fine nw... But i love xposed and its modules.. So can pls any1 tell me hw can i fix d RAM consumption thing... I really want Xposed on my phone...
 
 
18th October 2013, 09:26 PM |#2  
ironman38102's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Logcat or no problem. Xposed module doesnt uses ram. Its just a framework not an app

Its Going To Be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!- Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)
21st October 2013, 05:34 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
I wud hav given u logcat txt file... but I cant attach txt file in my xda app...
Wher is it...??

Edit:- Here's d logfile hope its sufficient...

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-10-19-08-57-27[1].txt - [Click for QR Code] (277.2 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by Vortex99; 24th October 2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: I got d logfile
25th October 2013, 07:20 AM |#4  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of Nawab's
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

I recently installed Xposed framework on my phone but after enabling d modules my phone has become laggy plus RAM is consumption is more... For example before installing Xposed framework RAM consumption was around 287-300 mb... but after installing Xposed RAM consumption is around 400 mb... So for nw i uninstalled it and phone is fine nw... But i love xposed and its modules.. So can pls any1 tell me hw can i fix d RAM consumption thing... I really want Xposed on my phone...

For less consumption of RAM u can use Greenify & seeder for lagg free usage install these apps
you need to uninstall bloatwares for less RAM consumption & xposed is not take too much RAM However it takes time in booting your android
25th October 2013, 08:20 PM |#5  
ironman38102's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

I wud hav given u logcat txt file... but I cant attach txt file in my xda app...
Wher is it...??

Edit:- Here's d logfile hope its sufficient...

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I cant see anything relating to Xposed Framework. Although im not really good reading logcat so I could be wrong

***Its Going To Be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY! -Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)*** Crapatalk
26th October 2013, 03:10 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman38102

I cant see anything relating to Xposed Framework. Although im not really good reading logcat so I could be wrong

***Its Going To Be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY! -Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)*** Crapatalk

But is der anything u can find in logcat dats consuming ram out of nowhere... it wud b great...





Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingdwivedi

For less consumption of RAM u can use Greenify & seeder for lagg free usage install these apps
you need to uninstall bloatwares for less RAM consumption & xposed is not take too much RAM However it takes time in booting your android

I already did dat... it was d first thing I did when I got d phone rooted.. greenify seeder and I hav removed around 100 mb of bloatware... and d phone is fast nw... but whenever I install xposed my phone starts laggin... even while typin d sms d words take time to cme on d screen...



Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th October 2013, 06:18 AM |#7  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of Nawab's
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

But is der anything u can find in logcat dats consuming ram out of nowhere... it wud b great...






I already did dat... it was d first thing I did when I got d phone rooted.. greenify seeder and I hav removed around 100 mb of bloatware... and d phone is fast nw... but whenever I install xposed my phone starts laggin... even while typin d sms d words take time to cme on d screen...



Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Except booting time nuthing happend to me....xposed is mindblowing.....
26th October 2013, 01:16 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingdwivedi

Except booting time nuthing happend to me....xposed is mindblowing.....

Hav you installed any tweaks den. .??
26th October 2013, 01:53 PM |#9  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of Nawab's
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

Hav you installed any tweaks den. .??

No i hv not installed any tweak on my star...Currently m using deodexed stock rom with removed blotwares & some moded apps...
14th December 2013, 12:19 PM |#10  
swhackeristahsan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Just remove all modules and flash akshaystarmod v1.1
Its a custom UI ported from the S2 by akshay sharma
Check my latest thread
Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
27th March 2014, 11:40 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
try the latest version and update your busybox and might as well update your superuser app. what modules do you use?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes