Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 48,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Comfortable to use?

Tip us?

tehknics
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Default Comfortable to use?

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

AngioNicholai
Old
Thanks Meter 141
It's slippery..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics View Post
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent

matt95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent
How could that happen

Donate and support my studies at the MIT University! Unruu HTC RUUs | Setup Android Development Environment on Ubuntu | Decrypt HTC RUUs

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt95 View Post
How could that happen
I meant the black bar behind the buttons lol

Razer9
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics View Post

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.

tehknics
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer9 View Post
You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.
Yah neither have been issues since I got the phone just after launch. Definitely a sweet phone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk