FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Comfortable to use?

452 posts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
By tehknics, Senior Member on 26th March 2014, 08:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
 
 
26th March 2014, 08:52 AM |#2  
AngioNicholai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
It's slippery..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
26th March 2014, 11:16 AM |#3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,847
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent
26th March 2014, 12:02 PM |#4  
matt95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent

How could that happen
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM |#5  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,847
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt95

How could that happen

I meant the black bar behind the buttons lol
18th May 2014, 10:49 AM |#6  
Razer9's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.
18th May 2014, 04:17 PM |#7  
tehknics's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer9

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.

Yah neither have been issues since I got the phone just after launch. Definitely a sweet phone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes