Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 39,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to check if your Xperia Z1 is unlocked without a SIM card

Tip us?

Sean473
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default [Q] How to check if your Xperia Z1 is unlocked without a SIM card

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to check if your Xperia Z1 is unlocked without popping in a SIM?

Thanks
New Phone: 16GB LG G2 D802
Past Phones: Nokia 6600 Slide, 16GB iPhone 4 Black, 16GB Pearl Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 lag edition, 16 GB Black Xperia Z1 C6903

gallardo5
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean473 View Post
Hi Guys,

Is there any way to check if your Xperia Z1 is unlocked without popping in a SIM?

Thanks
Open dialler and put *#*#7378423#*#* (its *#*#service#*#*), then service info>simlock. There arę 5numbers, if all of them arę 0, then there is no.simlock, if any of them is something more than 0, you've Got simlock

Sent from my Xperia Z1
SE T290i>SE K700i>SE K750i>SE W580i>SE P900i>SE C902>Nokia 5230>HTC Wildfire>SE Xperia X10 mini>SE Xperia Arc S>HTC Wildfire>HTC Sensation>Sony Xperia S>HTC One X>LG Nexus 4>Sony Xperia Z1

And birth on 1994
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gallardo5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sean473
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallardo5 View Post
Open dialler and put *#*#7378423#*#* (its *#*#service#*#*), then service info>simlock. There arę 5numbers, if all of them arę 0, then there is no.simlock, if any of them is something more than 0, you've Got simlock

Sent from my Xperia Z1
Yup its all 0... Great its unlocked!!! Ty
New Phone: 16GB LG G2 D802
Past Phones: Nokia 6600 Slide, 16GB iPhone 4 Black, 16GB Pearl Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 lag edition, 16 GB Black Xperia Z1 C6903

bipinsubedii
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Is my xperia z1 unlocked?

I have as attachment of my xperia z1 (SO-01F) sim lock info page.
I am confused whether it is locked. Can anybody help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-19-00-39-40.jpg
Views:	1150
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	2399815  

bogdan wst
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Same interest goes for me.
I now have an orange SIM inside and i would like to know if my phone is unlocked (i do not have another SIM - from a different carrier - to try it). I got a replacement from where i bought the phone (the other one was damaged). I just want to say that the damaged phone was branded by Orange and it was sim locked to that carrier. I had to ask that carrier to unlock it. But this phone is not branded by Orange. Could it be unlocked?
Here is a screen-shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-18-20-59-07.jpg
Views:	844
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	2400257  
Z1

bogdan wst
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Regarding the screen-shot i posted before, i can confirm that my phone is not sim locked. I inserted another carrier sim and it works.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Z1

crohit911
Old
(Last edited by crohit911; 13th February 2014 at 08:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Default no. it's not locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan wst View Post
Same interest goes for me.
I now have an orange SIM inside and i would like to know if my phone is unlocked (i do not have another SIM - from a different carrier - to try it). I got a replacement from where i bought the phone (the other one was damaged). I just want to say that the damaged phone was branded by Orange and it was sim locked to that carrier. I had to ask that carrier to unlock it. But this phone is not branded by Orange. Could it be unlocked?
Here is a screen-shot.
it's unlocked man! you can try any sim card to confirm. but I'm pretty sure it's unlocked.
You start something pure, something exciting then come the mistakes, the compromises. We create our own demons.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when someone helps you. That little labor you do, shall make their day and more eager to help you next time.
Help and be helped.
P. S. - Don't forget to hit thanks (y)

cletusarrarr
Old
Thanks Meter 45
the first screenshot which has a x and says unlimited is sim locked , the second screen which has all 0s next to it is the sim unlocked mobile. thats how you identify

Barrybhoy08
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default *******do not use above site *********

Do not use above site."code un-lock now" fake fraudulent website. Will take your money with no phone code sent. Report the site.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean473 View Post
yup its all 0... Great its unlocked!!! Ty
your wrong, its the exact opposite, if you have any 0 in the sim category then the phone is blocked at counter and cannot be unlock.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybhoy08 View Post
your wrong, its the exact opposite, if you have any 0 in the sim category then the phone is blocked at counter and cannot be unlock.
As this is your first post you starting bad. Learn before post.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4