Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Bootloader

26th March 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
26th March 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 145
 
618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??

Did you check you spam and junk folders?
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Did you check you spam and junk folders?

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 145
 
618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
26th March 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 145
 
618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231

Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
26th March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that

Thanks for the answers. I'll try from other mail..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
It just arrived, on second email
26th March 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #9  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 145
 
618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I'm glad to hear that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes